4 14.81%
  • None

14 51.85%
  • Both

4 14.81%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Default Justice Society Dark or Justice Society Incarnate

If you could choose Justice Society team based on magic or an interdimensional team that travels the multiverse, which one would it be?
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

I don't understand why there is a desire to further water down these concepts that are already not doing that great?

None? I want a proper JSA book that’s not about Huntress or the new derivative characters Johns created this week.
    I’d also take a Shadowpact book and a Justice Incarnate one that’s better than the last mini, but I have no desire to have JS variations of them.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I accidentally voted for Dark but I meant to vote for both.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

If I was forced to do a JL version knockoff, I'd do a Justice Society Europe covering wartime exploits. And that would be a stretch.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

I'm not that into the DC multiverse and I'm curious about what JSD could be so JSD
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-02-2024 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Reevaluated the question.

Astonishing Member

At this point if it doesn't have classic JSA members I'd rather the Justice Society name/label be left unused.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

I like the Justice Society Incarnate (better name) think about it, there's more than the just the Earth twos (what do we call New 52 Earth 2?) Elseworld's Finest, Kingdom Come, Earth 5, Earth 20 along with the New Golden Age plus the heroes of Young All Stars & All Star Squadron. But first thing DC needs to do is find a better name than Justice Society Incarnate
    Last edited by Captain Britain of Earth 20; 01-04-2024 at 10:19 AM.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    I like the Justice Society Incarnate (better name) think about it, there's more than the just the Earth twos( other name for new 52 Earth 2) Elseworld's Finest, Kingdom Come, Earth 5, Earth 20 along with the New Golden Age plus the heroes of Young All Stars & All Star Squadron. But first thing DC needs to do is find a better name than Justice Society Incarnate
    JSA Infinite might sound better.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-04-2024 at 10:38 AM.

Yeah, I'd say "none" because I feel like there are so many potential teams identities that could fill the role of a magical group (Shadowpact, Sentinels of Magic) without glomming onto the Justice Society name. Same goes for a multiversal team.

And I'll add that I'd love to see a Golden Age-focused magic team because there are so many magic-based GA characters who've barely gotten their due (if at all) in the modern era. I just don't think they need to be under the JSA label. Hell, if anything, Dark All-Star Squadron would be more appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Yeah, I'd say "none" because I feel like there are so many potential teams identities that could fill the role of a magical group (Shadowpact, Sentinels of Magic) without glomming onto the Justice Society name. Same goes for a multiversal team.

And I'll add that I'd love to see a Golden Age-focused magic team because there are so many magic-based GA characters who've barely gotten their due (if at all) in the modern era. I just don't think they need to be under the JSA label. Hell, if anything, Dark All-Star Squadron would be more appropriate.
    You expressed exactly what I wanted to see.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

I just want some stories about the actual team called the JSA. The current has barely focused on them as a team. I mean, I don't feel that we even know who is on the team in this version. At issue #8 that is ridiculous. As far as JSD goes I'd rather just blend them in to a new Justice League Dark ongoing than having both JLD and JSD. And I'm totally bored with the multiverse so I wouldn't buy a JSI book and have no interest in those kind of stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    If you could choose Justice Society team based on magic or an interdimensional team that travels the multiverse, which one would it be?
    I prefer a Justice Society Internationa, but i voted for both.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post

That would be interesting to say the least.
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post

What book is this from? Who's the guy talking and the lady in the top right?
    Please help Eisner Award winning comic book writer Paul Jenkins and his family:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-he...7vlOjaJCkRwCIs

https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund