Default What funny moments would you like to see Deadpool have?

I would absolutely love for Deadpool to become an Avenger/X-Men move into the Avenger's Tower/X-Mansion and then have a moment with a popular character ideally someone unexpected like Cyclops/Captain America like this.

I'd like him to team up with some other Jokesters like Spidey, Iceman or Hawkeye and whenever he wants to say one of his jokes one of the others ends up saying it first until he starts to sulk.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

world that hates & fears trudreck's Avatar

i think i'm in the minority, but i always liked when fourth-wall breaking characters really gave it to the hardcore fans (in a loving kinda way). so i'd love to see deadpool addressing members of 'the complex' in a funny way!
    ''IT WAS A NICE PIECE OF WORK ... YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SIGNED IT.''

Quote Originally Posted by trudreck View Post
    i think i'm in the minority, but i always liked when fourth-wall breaking characters really gave it to the hardcore fans (in a loving kinda way). so i'd love to see deadpool addressing members of 'the complex' in a funny way!
    Deadpool goes on a mission to save the X-Line from the Inhumans, Lemire and Axel Alonso.