Ultimate Member

Default Main site/page freezing my computer

I've gone to the main page twice now today, and each time it's frozen the hell out of my computer. My Firefox is up to date, but my mouse disappears and not even ctrl alt delete can get the computer to move. Anyone know what's going on?

Ultimate Member

So is anyone actually looking into this? Because the main page is still freezing the hell out of my computer

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    So is anyone actually looking into this? Because the main page is still freezing the hell out of my computer
    Mobile devices seem to be the main priority right now. Most of the bugs seem to be on PC/Desktop. If you REALLY have to read the site, you're best bet is to do it from mobile... at least until the PC issues are resolved.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Here's the contact page (if you're able to bypass the main page without freezing): http://www.cbr.com/contact/
    Albert Ching told everyone in his welcome message that he was available for feedback: albertc@cbr.com
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby Krackle View Post
    Mobile devices seem to be the main priority right now. Most of the bugs seem to be on PC/Desktop. If you REALLY have to read the site, you're best bet is to do it from mobile... at least until the PC issues are resolved.
    The "new" site crashes my iPad browser constantly. I've given up trying to visit CBR on it.