Default Sorboclese Versus...

Just wondering who people might think would be a good fight for the Kevin Sorbo Hercules of "Hercules the Legendary Journeys" when we set aside that there was almost no thing as consistent high feats and just say anything he did counts as a consistent high-end feat.

Strength: Throwing small objects into space or orbit. Throwing a ball and chain so high it disappeared from sight. Punching boulders and shattering them.

Durability: Getting hit by an avalanche of boulders from a cliff and not only staying conscious but bracing some of them them on his back to protect other people.

Speed: He gets his speed that he had in Ireland. Can't remember exactly how fast it was once estimated to be here but other people were portrayed as moving in extreme slow motion though the movement was clearly perceptible.

Fighting skill: Not sure if I would say CBPH but definitely between real life peak human and CBPH.
    Power with Girl is better.

Incredible Member

Good question. I loved that series when I first saw it and I still quite enjoy it today. I agree though that feats on the series were all over the place.

Going by your criteria maybe MCU Thor? He-man perhaps? (not sure which version). Some versions of Conan the Barbarian maybe?

If we drop the super-speed maybe Kurgan? Blade? (movie version). Duncan Macleod?

Incredible Member

Maybe Colin MacLeod ("Highlander: The Search for Vengeance.")

Sorry, my "edit post" doesn't seem to be working.