View Poll Results: Stop dreaming and vote!

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Default Have you ever dreamed a continuation for a previous dream?

Hmm...? ....
    "Hey, maybe I'll get lucky. Maybe one o' those terrorists'll blow Bats away.
    Nah, never happen.
    Ah, well.. I can dream, can't I...?"- Guy Gardner.

"Corruptus In Extremis"

"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library." Jorge Luis Borges

BANNED

Sometimes i dream of a place, a place that doesn't exist in the real world, and then a few dreams later i dream of the same place from the dream.

Like i have my own dream world.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I had a series of dreams that I was in the Dungeon & Dragons animated series.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Spectacular Member

I voted yes, but "maybe" would be more correct. I think it was with dream(s) where I woke up after the first part and dreamed the second part after falling back to sleep the same night. It's hard to say for sure with dreams because you forget the details so quickly.

I've read different things that said what it's impossible to do in dreams. Some of what I've read says that if you do you experience one of these you have serous psychiatric issues. Dream in color - if it's impossible, I would say that you dream in black and white but remember the dream in color. Die in a dream without waking up before actual death - I'm glad I've never experienced a dream like that. Have an orgasm in a dream without waking up during it- um, personal experience says that one's true - wish my mom wouldn't have gotten so upset about it.

BANNED

I think so. Lately, no matter how a dream starts out, it inevitably morphs into a recurring dream I can't get rid of. The length into
    the recurring dream is determined by how long it takes for something to shock me awake. I suppose that I've got some issues
    that really bug me that I don't think about while I'm awake, because the dream always devolves into a crisis.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Lots of times. I've had dreams that freaked me out, woke me up, then as soon as I fell back asleep, picked up where they left off. I've had recurring dreams that get slight alterations and additions over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty
    Like i have my own dream world.
    Same. A lot of my dreams seem to happen in the same sort of recognizable microcosm that's like an alien spin on New Orleans. For instance, there's a slum that I recognize as being one of the many ghettos here, but it's completely overridden with Dire Wraith-like aliens. I used to dream about it a lot, but it got so freaky (my brother was killed there in a dream) I stopped going there. There's a recurrent mutant motorcycle gang that's haunted my dreams since I was a kid (usually around where the streetcars are). They're this weird mixture of slapstick and brutal horror (like what if the Stooges were in a Mad Max film). A highway that looks like the local one, and there's always a high-speed chase going on. The Superdome is a Thunderdome-like place (but never a Tina Turner running it ), and next to it is a shopping center where miscellaneous bad stuff happens.

Always bad stuff in my dreams. Always.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 08-28-2016 at 02:38 PM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Incredible Member

I've had dreams that seem to take place in the same city.

Not in a long time.

But my dreams tend to be in whatever colors are needed. And in dreams I tend to read whatever the dream needs me to read, such as fictional Dr. Who articles that were never written about things that never happened in the real world.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Not really no, most of my dreams are pretty much one shots. There may be reoccurring characters but my dreams are more episodic then ongoing stories.

Last dream I had I was in a book store that was giving out free cheese for some reason, XD.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Yeah 2 different recurring dreams that will pop up depending on how stressed I am before falling asleep. I've had the both of them so many times that I'll accidentally mistake them for memories until I realize the truth.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider