Fantastic Member

Default Mulan vs. Gabrielle

Mulan from Once Upon a Time vs. Gabrielle from Xena: Warrior Princess. Who wins?

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Gabrielle, by the end of the series she had a baseless level of Xena's gravity defying abilities, the chakram, a mastery of staff, hand to hand and sais.

Mulan doesn't really have much that can compare to this, most of the time she runs away.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Gabrielle, by the end of the series she had a baseless level of Xena's gravity defying abilities, the chakram, a mastery of staff, hand to hand and sais.

Mulan doesn't really have much that can compare to this, most of the time she runs away.
    I do think Gabrielle beats Mulan. From what I have seen so far, Mulan just doesn't have feats to equal her. BUT I really don't recall Gabrielle doing much in the way of feats that compare to Xena's. She does leaps but they are within human boundaries. She threw the chakram once and it was a pretty believable real world sort of thing. But Gabbie does have feats of taking out multiple opponents including when Xena was badly injured and Gabrielle soloed around a dozen Roman soldiers before they stopped her.

7-Love, good idea for a rumble. I think these two are a good fight. Gabrielle will win in my opinion but it is by no means a curbstomp.
    Power with Girl is better.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I do think Gabrielle beats Mulan. From what I have seen so far, Mulan just doesn't have feats to equal her. BUT I really don't recall Gabrielle doing much in the way of feats that compare to Xena's. She does leaps but they are within human boundaries. She threw the chakram once and it was a pretty believable real world sort of thing. But Gabbie does have feats of taking out multiple opponents including when Xena was badly injured and Gabrielle soloed around a dozen Roman soldiers before they stopped her.

7-Love, good idea for a rumble. I think these two are a good fight. Gabrielle will win in my opinion but it is by no means a curbstomp.
    Season 6 finale, Gabrielle is doing Xena-esque flips all over a burning Japanese city.

Also Gabrielle vs Varia shows thats Gabs is pretty hardcore and only really goes down if someone is Xena level against her.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Season 6 finale, Gabrielle is doing Xena-esque flips all over a burning Japanese city.

Also Gabrielle vs Varia shows thats Gabs is pretty hardcore and only really goes down if someone is Xena level against her.
    That's true. Saw that one not long ago too.
    Power with Girl is better.