Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anole / Teen Iceman

Cannonball / Teen Iceman

Husk / Pixie

Wolverine / Anole (in the same vein as Wolverine/Jubilee back in the day)

Nightcrawler / X-23

Domino / Hellion

And probably the one that NEEDS to be done......

Lockheed / Doop

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Gambit and Longshot. But not doing any super heroing, but perhaps in a more classic X-Men setting of them just being a couple of guys taking turns being each others 'wingman' during a night on the town. Then have it turn into something where they can show off, both trying to one-up the others feats.
    I would pay good money for this book.

I would very much like to read about the adventures of Logan, X-23 and Daken.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    I would very much like to read about the adventures of Logan, X-23 and Daken.
    Would you settle for Old Man Logan, Wolverine and Daken the Horseman of Death? Because this could actually still happen.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Magik and Rachel
    Ah, yes, Kitty's two long-since forgotten 'best friends,' off having adventures of their own without her! I'd love that.

Also the aforementioned teamups of Northstar and Rogue (both of who have grown so much since that old X-Men Annual), or Daken and X-23 (I'm less interested in Wolverine himself being part of that teamup), or Gambit and Nightcrawler road-tripping.

Banshee (or Siryn) and Dazzler almost seem made to teamup, and I'm not sure if they've ever even met...

Bishop and Deathbird, of all people, had some interesting chemistry, back in the day. I have no idea if either of them are still alive, but it might be interesting to see them kicking butt and not caring at all what anyone else thinks about their methods, all these years later.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Would you settle for Old Man Logan, Wolverine and Daken the Horseman of Death? Because this could actually still happen.
    Daken now is not a Horseman of Death. Have you read the Logan Legacy?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    Daken now is not a Horseman of Death. Have you read the Logan Legacy?
    He still had his Horseman powers in Legacy. No idea why he wasn't using them in Wolverines.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    This is probably the only chance this could happen given whats going on right now, but I would like a Summer's revolt team-up.

Cyclops, Vulcan and Havok. I wanna see if these 3 can take on the X-roster with ease. Kinda like Batman protocols vs. the JLA. I know Cyclops has fail safes for all of his teammates and I would like to see the tactics he can use with only his brother's help.

Now that Havok is inverted, Cyclops is seen as "evil" and Vulcan really is evil..a summer's revolt would be sick. Tie it into IvX and have Cyclops and his crew save the day somehow with him finding Vulcan imprisoned with the inhumans. Cyclops should be caught directly in the crossfire between this battle and yet be the one to earn his reputation back.
    I would like to say that proposal is absolutely sick and I would pay to read that

One In An Infinity amoretpax199's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Magik and Rachel

Chamber and Pete Wisdom

Hellion and Cable

Gentle and Crosta
    Hellion is currently really sick because of the mist. I don't think he's able to go anywhere for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    This is probably the only chance this could happen given whats going on right now, but I would like a Summer's revolt team-up.

Cyclops, Vulcan and Havok. I wanna see if these 3 can take on the X-roster with ease. Kinda like Batman protocols vs. the JLA. I know Cyclops has fail safes for all of his teammates and I would like to see the tactics he can use with only his brother's help.

Now that Havok is inverted, Cyclops is seen as "evil" and Vulcan really is evil..a summer's revolt would be sick. Tie it into IvX and have Cyclops and his crew save the day somehow with him finding Vulcan imprisoned with the inhumans. Cyclops should be caught directly in the crossfire between this battle and yet be the one to earn his reputation back.
    Vulcan really need to make a reappearance and I would love this so much.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Cosign on Rogue / Northstar and Rachel / Magik, also:

Rachel / QQ
    Dani / M
    Iceman / Rictor
    Wolfsbane / Oya
    Marrow / Wolverine (Laura)

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Polaris/Jean Grey; I would've loved to see the first two female X-Men interact more, and actually both be on an active roster at the same time.

Polaris/Siryn; I really enjoyed the friendship that was established between the two during PAD's X-Factor investigation run and would have loved to see more of them together

Polaris/Gambit; I like the dynamic between the two during All New X-Factor

Wolfsbane/Nightcrawler; Religion is important to both of these characters, and their relationship with it exists on the opposite end of the spectrum. With one having a more positive take (Nightcrawler) and one having a more negative (Wolfsbane). So I think having these two on a roster what lead to some interesting conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Wolfsbane/Nightcrawler; Religion is important to both of these characters, and their relationship with it exists on the opposite end of the spectrum. With one having a more positive take (Nightcrawler) and one having a more negative (Wolfsbane). So I think having these two on a roster what lead to some interesting conversations.
    Oh, that reminds me -- I'd like to see more interactions between Nightcrawler and Aurora. The one encounter they had was cute, and I think Kurt would be a good, non-judgemental relationship (platonic or romantic) for her.

Shadowcat, Jubilee, X-23, Armor- X-Claws: Legacy to Wolverine

Cyclops, Havok and Vulcan- The Brotherhood

Cable, Rachel, Hope, Ruby and Nate Grey - Summer Rebels

Beast, Dr, Rao, Madison, Dr. Nemesis, Danger and Celina - X-Cell

Bishop, Forge, Archer, Fixx, Greystone, Sage- X.S.E.
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

M and Wolverine

Just want to see how Jubilee's nemesis deals with her mentor.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post

Bishop, Forge, Archer, Fixx, Greystone, Sage- X.S.E.
    YESSSS!! I generally hate time displaced characters but THIS I am okay with!

A little Bishop and Sage romance.