Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Two more people banned.

The topic is the Finches coming onto the book, not about other creators, not about other comic book characters and absolutely not about other posters.

Get back to the topic or I'm going to have to get up in the morning, pour a huge mug of tea and take a hatchet to this thread.

I hate hatchets, so let's give me a happier morning, eh?
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

I hope Meredith and David will be bringing Circe into Diana's life in a big way.
    Heck..... We still are waiting for the New 52 Wonder Woman Annual...
    can not think of a better place to introduce Circe.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    I hope Meredith and David will be bringing Circe into Diana's life in a big way.
    Heck..... We still are waiting for the New 52 Wonder Woman Annual...
    can not think of a better place to introduce Circe.
    Technically, Circe was introduced in that one issue of Men of War.

Personally? I hope they just forget that Circe altogether or just say that DIANA'S Circe is a different character. Was not impressed with the Men of War "Circe."
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    You seem to be under the impression that the Wonder Woman book itself or the people writing/drawing it have any control over this. You're mistaken.
    Carabas...I'm mistaken?

Who was sounding the alarm, nearly THREE YEARS ago, when Steve was borrowed [Heh, heh...] by Geoff Johns for JLA? I told all of you the WW comic was going to lose editorial control of Steve Trevor and would no longer have say over what was done with him. Did anybody listen? I may as well have been posting in Martian.

I'm just tired of seeing a comic with no stable of viable or recognizable, supporting characters or villains, keep GIVING AWAY its characters! It doesn't make any sense, Carabas. Is this comic edited by SQUIRRELS?!
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    Carabas...I'm mistaken?

Who was sounding the alarm, nearly THREE YEARS ago, when Steve was borrowed [Heh, heh...] by Geoff Johns for JLA? I told all of you the WW comic was going to lose editorial control of Steve Trevor and would no longer have say over what was done with him. Did anybody listen? I may as well have been posting in Martian.

I'm just tired of seeing a comic with no stable of viable or recognizable, supporting characters or villains, keep GIVING AWAY its characters! It doesn't make any sense, Carabas. Is this comic edited by SQUIRRELS?!
    do not insult squirrels, they are very cute

Unless Steve will have a huge role in wide DCU, he should show up more often in WW book. From the way I see editors want Steve far away from WW.
    yeah you were right

Wonder Woman X Superman Diana X Kal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    Who are you referring to?

Also, some side by side comparison:

Beautiful new Wonder Woman art along with occasional appearances from Superman? I'm sold!
    Wonder Woman <3