Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Disappointing as hell to see Bama lose, but as I posted here previously, I'm not shocked either.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Now, they've been knocked down a peg and I think that's good for college football as a whole. Other than the 2006 Rose Bowl, I can't remember a championship game that was this entertaining. Well done, Clemson! You've earned this championship and I think Watson played his way into the first round of the NFL draft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    I'm not surprised the Tigers played great to defeat the Crimson Tide, and the Crimson Tide defense couldn't stop the Tigers when needed most.

A amazing team loses to another amazing team.
    The Crimson Tide will forever remember the night that they lost a lead multiple times and lost to the resilient valiant Tigers. Like Texas USC of the Rose Bowl this is a unforgettable amazing college football championship game.
    Watson did channel a lil' bit of Vince Young a couple times. Hell of a game

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    But, I will also say those two blatant pick plays were OPI.
    Heh, that's the first thing I said when I saw it this morning but nobody is getting that call at that point of the game.

Believe me I'm no fan of Saban but at least he put on a gracious face after likely the most rarest of sports losses in the current history. I'm sure behind closed doors he kicked the **** out of a couple puppies but it was still a tight game and that QB is a freshman so they'll be back. Anybody think Kiffen's exit played a major role in the loss, I'm not so sure. Wonder what the ratings will be like, it was the best of the bowls by a mile.

Alabama was 4-0 in national championship games under Saban. It was 106-6 in games it led at half and 96-0 when entering the fourth quarter with a double-digit lead as the Tide did Monday night. Clemson overcame all those odds.

"Look, there's not one play in the game that makes a difference in a game," Saban said. "We could have done a lot of things a lot better. But I have to say that I was proud of the way our guys competed in the game, and just sorry for all of them that we didn't finish it better."

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/coll...nal-title-game
    usa_today_9797014.0.jpg
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

EAST-WEST SHRINE GAME is this Saturday on the NFL Network.

http://www.shrinegame.com