Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    There was the Mosaic Kids (Frankie, Jacyln/Jamie, Kelly and Samosa) who where all given Power Rings by John Stewart.

Reminds me of the Planeteers.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    Sure. Add a seventh Earth Lantern. Why not? The more, the merrier.

And the next logical step is an Earth Corps, right?
    I actually don't mind the earth Lanterns, people that do tend to have a dog in the fight that they want to be on top.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Actually an Earth Corps would be kind of cool in a way. I'd be all for it, and Kids can overcome fear actually.

If they was to add a seventh Lantern it should be the Russian cosmonaut, Anya Savenlovich, encountered by Kyle Rayner.

Or the whale Green Lantern from The Last Days of Animal Man. After all humans are not the only intelligent species on the planet.

Astonishing Member

Can any new Earth Lanterns that may be added in future please not come from or be based in North America? Out of all the planets and landmasses, seven Green Lanterns have come from the exact same continent on the same planet. The ring lets you fly, so geography shouldn't be a barrier. Maybe we'd see how people in other countries think of everything that's going on.

It would be cool to have a teen Blue Lantern girl join Young Justice. Not TT, that book shouldnt be so sidekick heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    It would be cool to have a teen Blue Lantern girl join Young Justice. Not TT, that book shouldnt be so sidekick heavy.
    How many "sidekicks" will the Rebirth version have?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    How many "sidekicks" will the Rebirth version have?
    Three sidekicks (Robin, Kid Flash, Aqualad), with three non-sidekicks (Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy).

BANNED

At one time I'd have never dreamed that someday I'd be going to message boards and telling people that we need FEWER Lanterns. Do you folks know how long there was only one Lantern, and how nigh onto impossible it was to end that situation?

ARISIA was a teen and so was JADE althought she wasn't part of the GREEN LANTERN CORPS.their are teenagers out their that has willpower not to smoke.drink have sex before marriage or commit crimes.lets not place all teenagers in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    ARISIA was a teen and so was JADE althought she wasn't part of the GREEN LANTERN CORPS.their are teenagers out their that has willpower not to smoke.drink have sex before marriage or commit crimes.lets not place all teenagers in the same box.
    Arisa physically looks like a teen but chronologically she's over 100 years old and Jade got her powers from the Starheart. The Teenagers you are suggesting that the ones who have willpower sound straight-edge.

How old is Jessica Cruz???

Fantastic Member

Does Aya count?

image.jpg

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Aya is an adult and also a AI program. Teen Razor on the other hand as a blue Lantern, I can get behind that.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me...aplxo1_400.png

does that count as being a teenager?

(Also anyone else having issue with putting up a photo on here recently?)

BANNED

I don't know why people are complaining about Earth lanterns. Nobody said the kid lantern has to be an Earthling just saying.