Default Morrison Run Question

Ok, I don't want spoilers, I've just read book one and there is no real answer in there...mind you, I went from the twelve to new x-men...

So, where did the rest of the team go? I def like a smaller unit, but what happened to storm, Gambit, rogue, archangel, bishop and all them? Were they in a diff book? The main uncanny series? Up to this point in my chronological reading both books and teams seemed one in the same which leaves me to wonder...any insight?
    "yeah, chum, the devil you say, bunkie" - claremont

BANNED

New X-Men (2001 series)?
    We had also X-treme X men vol 1 with Rogue, Gambit, Storm, Bishop, Sage (Psylocke, Beast short time) for example
    Uncanny was : Archangel, Chamber, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Wolverine (2001-2002)
    and Archangel, Havok, Husk, Iceman, Jubilee, Juggernaut, Nightcrawler, Northstar, Polaris, Professor X, Wolverine (2003-2004)
    and Bishop, Cannonball, Nightcrawler, Rachel Summers, Sage, Storm, Wolverine (2004-2005)
    Last edited by Xelossik; 08-31-2016 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    New X-Men (2001 series)?
    We had also X-treme X men vol 1 with Rogue, Gambit, Storm, Bishop, Sage (Psylocke, Beast short time) for example
    Uncanny was : Archangel, Chamber, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Wolverine (2001-2002)
    and Archangel, Havok, Husk, Iceman, Jubilee, Juggernaut, Nightcrawler, Northstar, Polaris, Professor X, Wolverine (2003-2004)
    and Bishop, Cannonball, Nightcrawler, Rachel Summers, Sage, Storm, Wolverine (2004-2005)
    Thanks buddy can always count on you with the info! They just seemed relatively together in the twelve and then Morrison's run started with the small team and no mention of the others. Was just curious

BANNED

Different missions.
    Storm picked a group for special mission and they couldn't send messages to main team for some time... like first 15 issues.

They were still a family. You didn't miss anything.

If you have read The Twelve You should remember some book which was found by Kitty. This book is important for XXM.

I am glad that I could help

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Different missions.
    Storm picked a group for special mission and they couldn't send messages to main team for some time... like first 15 issues.

They were still a family. You didn't miss anything.

If you have read The Twelve You should remember some book which was found by Kitty. This book is important for XXM.

I am glad that I could help
    Thanks a bunch. Got it now lol. As I continued to read, Storm just popped up as did some of the young x-force kids as x-corp now. Guess I was kinda stuck on the 90s status quo for a minute since I just read from Muir island saga to the twelve. I'm picking and choosing from here. Morrison's run is dope so far...kinda...normal. More will be revealed but it seems less abstract than his Batman run. Even tho they got a guy with a Sun in his brain lol. Xorn is cool so far

By far the best Blue and Gold team Era...

I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/