Default Article comments broken on iPhone and iPad

Feel free to merge this into the big "redesign" thread, but as this is sort of a bug report I thought maybe it warranted its own thread:

Looking at this page http://www.cbr.com/comic-book-questi...ve-in-secrecy/ on my desktop or iPad, when I scroll to the bottom of the page it shows me that there is one comment and I can read it.

Looking at the same page on my iPhone, I don't get this button so I can't read or make any comments.

The one thing I do like about the redesign is that the comments are with the articles now - but not if I don't get them on my phone.

I don't see any comments listed when I click the button nor do I see any indication there are comments. I am using Chrome on my PC and on my Android phone. Why can't we just have a thread generated that the article links to like it used to? Why do the article comments have to be separate from the forums?

All-New Member

Comments are also broken on my PC, running the latest version of FireFox.

I click on the "Comment" button at the end of an article and a box opens up, but nothing ever appears inside it except the heading "Leave a Comment". It cycles endlessly trying to load data from websites like googleadservices, doubleclick, media6degrees etc but nothing is rendered inside the box and a comment cannot be made.