Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Cullen Bunn

Hello X-Positioners!

With the relaunch of the site, there's a tiny (hopefully smooth!) transition taking place with X-POSITION. Basically, instead of the threads being auto-generated, I'll be starting them myself. That's it! Well, that and you can also submit questions by commenting directly on the article itself. So the only change is, really, the user name attached to the "submit your X-Position question" threads and the wordiness of this initial post. So please, submit your questions for Cullen Bunn! And you can see the associated CBR article right here.
    Last edited by BrettWhite; 08-31-2016 at 08:33 AM.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Dear Bunn,

My bad.

With that out of the way, will Rachel be staying on Magneto's team as a part of the roster after Civil War II? If she does, any interesting future plans in store for her?

Sincerely,
    Sardorim
    Last edited by Sardorim; 08-31-2016 at 10:49 AM.

Thank you for bringing Rachel back do not know what your plans for her but have a lot of expectations .

Well have many other questions to ask but I prefer to wait until tomorrow .

BANNED

some question.

Will Uncanny x-men continue to show us the different factions of mutants and how they deal with the T-mist just as you dud with the morlocks and the hellfire club ?

I am so excited for the annual just to see Elixir again, the solicitations says he is going "to take revenge on both parties", does that mean he will become kinda relevant in future stories or do you have specific plans for him ?

In civil war x-men is pretty obvious which members are againts the inhumans and with the upcoming Inhumans vs X-men event does that mean characters like Psylocke or Angel will be less pacifist or at least see the inhumans as a threat ?

After seeing the line up for the ANAD hellfire club, why did you choose Black Tom Cassidy as member ?, he has not being relevant since Austen run of the x-men

Now just a silly Question, What is Gorilla-man opinion on Harambe death ?
    Last edited by Jeanpaul123; 09-01-2016 at 08:28 AM.

Mr. Bunn:

Can you tell us if you and Mr. Land will be staying on UNCANNY X-MEN for the foreseeable future? (Through 2017?)

And (I think I ask this often), will Magneto stay as he was in his MAGNETO series? In the grey zone, hopefully leaning more toward hero than villain? There have been a lot of wink-wink-nudge-nudge comments IN UNIVERSE by characters in UNCANNY and CIVIL WAR X-MEN, like to Magneto's face or behind his back, accusing him of being a "villain" and "returning to his old ways," to paraphrase. I hope that's just character interaction (which is valid and interesting and the cause for interpersonal conflict and story-telling that has psychological depth). I hope it's not some kind of regression of Magneto.

I also want to know if Psylocke will stay with the UNCANNY team. I love the way she and Magneto project their respective doubts and suspicions onto each other.

Is Lorna Dane going to guest star in UNCANNY X-MEN any time soon?

I'm very happy with the book at the moment, and just worry along the lines of my above questions.
    Last edited by Rivka; 09-01-2016 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Now we know what MU refers to, changed my question.

Questions for Cullen Bunn:

1. Given the solicitation for Novembers Uncanny X-Men Annual can we expect Domino to not just be a member of the Mercs for Money but also Magneto’s team?

2. In issue #1 of Civil War 2: X-Men Storm tried unsuccessfully to convince Magneto that mutants are “not at war with the inhumans” but given her tense conversation with Medusa in issue #3 do you think Ororo’s perspective is changing or that more mutants particularly those who’ve allied with the Inhumans will too as Inhumans vs X-Men approaches?

3. Sabretooths recent behavior such as with the dinosaur in the Savage Land and Old Man Logan has surprised me given his inversion and resolve to be more like Wolverine at the end of Axis. Going forward can we expect to see more of a relationship between the two or more rivalries you’ve hinted at explored such as between Magik and M?

4. As someone who was disappointed by how little the X-Men were involved in the last Civil War I’ve very much enjoyed reading your tie in but I’m sad to see there’s only one more issue left. Are there any plans at Marvel for you to write a longer-even bigger event like how Jeff Lemire is doing with Inhumans vs X-Men?

5. I’m very excited to see the Hellfire Club return and learn Monet’s involvement in it but is there any chance Emma Frost will return given her long term association with the organization prior to joining the X-Men?

Hello Brett, thanks for good work!

Hi Cullen,
    Huge thanks for Gambit surprise in Civil War II: X-Men! It was a big present for Gambit fans. Can we expect to see you writing Remy in future again? Maybe in some new project?

What happend to Gambit's speed and agility? He seemed quit slow as for him and got a lot of punches in recent Civil War issues.
    P.S. Loved a lot that he defeated Fantomex

Hello Mr. Cullen really enjoying your Marvel work here are my qustions:

1.) Dr. Nemesis hasn't been seen since X-Force series ended I was wondering if we will see the good doctor in the near future?

2.) Inhumans and Mutants are about to throw down for survival so my question to you is since Terrigen mist clouds have been killing off mutants is there a chance for the Phoenix force to come back again to turn the tide in favor of the mutants?

3.) Deadpool's team is getting a roster shake-up and he didn't part exactly on the best of terms with his former "employees" so is Deadpool going for another Merc team is another recipe for disaster or are you planning some breathing room to build this second team for Wade?

4.) Are the Merc for Money going to heading up against other teams and what is up with the organization going after Radioactive targets? Will Wade and Co. rescue Negasonic Teenage Warhead?

Tru_Phoenix

Hello CB,

I have been enjoying your writing for Uncanny X-Men and Civil War II. As you know, there have been numerous rumors surrounding the cancellation of the X-men. I am hoping these books stay around for a very long time. What made you decide to add Rachel Gray as the second telepath? I was hoping for Emma Frost to show up or Kid Omega. I also read somewhere, Elxir is not dead and intends on taking revenge on the Uncanny X-men. Thank you,

BANNED

Mr. Bunn,

When are the Uncanny Avengers and Uncanny X-men going to square off?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Hi Mr Bunn,

First and foremost, thank you for bringing back Rachel into the fold. Much appreciated. Some questions for you:

1) With Sebastian Shaw now heading off with Cable and Rogue in 'Uncanny Avengers' to seek a cure for the T-Mist, will we see this intersecting or having any results in 'Uncanny X-Men', as he is part of the Inner Circle once again? Was this something that you were made aware of when penning your arcs?

2) Will Elixir's story from the upcoming annual have ramifications beyond that singular book/annual?

3) In terms of timing of stories, once Inhumans vs X-Men begins, will any of your Uncanny stories being published during that time be a tie-in to that event or will they remain separate (as they are currently running alongside Civil War II)?

4) Granted you are not writing IvX, but are you allowed to say whether or not mutants in other non-X related lines (aka Rogue, Cable, Sunspot, Warlock, Frenzy, etc) will be involved with the event?

5) Obligatory Rachel Question: With her return, and while you can't comment on her tenure in your team, do you see her involvement in Civil War as the beginning of her re-emergence and active involvement with the plight of mutants? You've referenced her past mutants were essentially exterminated, but could this be the start of her walking down a similar path of Askani (where she single-handedly lead the revolution against Apocalypse)?

Mr. Bunn,

1. Are you going to be exploring where Negasonic Teenage Warhead has been since the conclusion of Necrosha? Are there other zombie survivors from that storyline that could be wreaking havoc elsewhere?

2. Aside from the buzzcut, are you taking any other notes from the wildly popular film version of Ellie Phimster, such as the offensive abilities she displayed in the film?

3. While there is still a lot left to be said about Monet's surprise alignment with the Hellfire Club, is her association with the group limited to herself alone or does her affluent upbringing have links to the exclusive establishment? If so, was Monet's mentor Emma, who also served a long stint as the White Queen, aware that these ties could end up pulling her insubordinate pupil towards their dark corner of the universe?

4. The budding bad cop/badder cop due of Monet and Sabretooth has been a somewhat controversial one among fans. What does a hard-nosed, elitist hero like Monet see in the bubbling, magically-inverted ex-Marauder and vice versa--what draws a man who is so eager to shed his violent and disconnected past see in someone so eager to take their anger out on the world?

Thanks!

BANNED

Mr. Bunn,

Given the Upcoming X-men vs Inhuman event coming next year my question is how will the Uncanny team try to help out during the event ?

What I would like to know is...

1. Will Nightcrawler be staying on Uncanny X-Men, and will Psylocke be staying on Extraordinary X-Men after Civil War II: X-Men?
    2. Will Rachel Grey be joining Uncanny X-Men after Civil War II: X-Men?
    3. What story arc will these changes be made in the ongoing Uncanny, and EXM comics?

Thank you, and have a great day.

Now that MU has been revealed....

1. When monsters are unleashed, a certain Ms. Bloodstone isn't very far away. Will she and a certain brother of hers, who happens to share your name, play any roles in this title/event?