Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Retired

On the first two seasons of SLIDERS when it was filmed in Vancouver, before they moved the production to Hollywood, there were several recurring actors who were counterparts on different Earths. For example, Will Sasso--pre MAD TV--was in many episodes, usually working at the hotel.

They could try that on LEGENDS OF TOMORROW, since they're always in a different time period, so there could just be a bunch of regular actors playing different characters in different time periods. There probably are already some under-fives filling those roles. Helps in Vancouver where there's only so many actors who live here year-round--although many more than back in the days of SLIDERS.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    On the first two seasons of SLIDERS when it was filmed in Vancouver, before they moved the production to Hollywood, there were several recurring actors who were counterparts on different Earths. For example, Will Sasso--pre MAD TV--was in many episodes, usually working at the hotel.

They could try that on LEGENDS OF TOMORROW, since they're always in a different time period, so there could just be a bunch of regular actors playing different characters in different time periods. There probably are already some under-fives filling those roles. Helps in Vancouver where there's only so many actors who live here year-round--although many more than back in the days of SLIDERS.
    I don't know...

But they could have the same actor play the same character in various periods. like Sandman's Hob Gadlin and Mad Hettie. Or the occasional Costantine relative played by various actors.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid Is View Post
    I watched Phantom Menace 1000 times growing up and watched Superman II 1000 times growing up. I just realized a couple years ago that Chancellor Vallorum is General Zod
    I didn't even realize that until you said it.

BANNED

Always startles me a bit to rewatch 1960s Mission: Impossible and see Martin Sheen pop up in a third season episode.