Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Those of you reading Action Comics know the fate of Doomsday. And Waller is good but no way could she control a fifth dimensional imp. But Zod would also be incredibly difficult to control. Maybe a kryptonite bomb in his neck.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Well, shoot. Looks like i'll have to start reading justice league.
    I hardly think that's necessary to enjoy this other series. Imagine the founders minus Hal plus Simon Baz/Jessica Cruz Lanterns going up against a generic threat in a 3-4 issue arc, nothing of consequence ever happening, and then virtually the exact same arc starts over again. And each of these arcs is just a little less interesting than Hitch's already banal Rao arc in JLA which he wrote and drew. The Tony Daniel art's pretty good but as far as the story goes I just saved you $6 a month plus tax.

I seriously doubt the two books will have anything to do with one another because in the main one nothing ever happens except for our heroes punching things, losing, then winning. It's the same formula as the Batman '66 TV show just stretched out over more episodes and without any of the whimsy or charm.

I think it'd be a cool scene to have Flash phase the bombs out of their necks.
    Favorites: Batman, Superman, All-New Wolverine, Deathstroke, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, Doom Patrol

Jason Fabok drawing more Justice League. That's awesome, I'm getting that then.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

Astonishing Member

More information from ComicsAlliance.

http://comicsalliance.com/dc-comics-...letter_4573509

Fabok's drawing the first issue of the crossover, Tony Daniel the second. Tim Seeley is writing the two "Justice League" issues, Rob Williams is staying on "Suicide Squad" for the event.

A Williamson/Seeley/Williams collaboration is quite an interesting little talent line-up.

Unlike Monster Men, I find this interesting..

First, batman copy the idea of suicide squad and now.. he wants to destroy the original squad..

So, killer frost returns.. his last apparition was in Forever Evil, if I not remember bad this..

I heard something of Harley in JLA... is some rumor?
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-02-2016 at 06:23 AM.

Harley Quinn is not joining the Justice League as far as we know, that is something someone simply said they don't want to see happen.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Harley Quinn is not joining the Justice League as far as we know, that is something someone simply said they don't want to see happen.
    uff... it would be a madness thing.. a silly rumor

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Those of you reading Action Comics know the fate of Doomsday. And Waller is good but no way could she control a fifth dimensional imp. But Zod would also be incredibly difficult to control. Maybe a kryptonite bomb in his neck.
    If they have access to Kryptonite to begin with, that already gives them an edge against Superman.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    More information from ComicsAlliance.

http://comicsalliance.com/dc-comics-...letter_4573509
    Uh, the Suicide Squad is one of the "two biggest teams" in the DCU? Uh...these guys might have something to say about that:

Seriously, I'm really getting tired of the New 52-ified crap. Ditch the crappy costumes and bring back the classic line-ups.

Bring Martian Manhunter back as a JLA founder. Move Cyborg back to the Titans. And for the love of God, give Harley something closer to her classic costume.
    Last edited by Green Goblin of Sector 2814; 09-02-2016 at 11:24 AM.

So, Steve Orlando was announced as the writer for the new JLA. Also, Tim Seeley is writing the Justice League tie-in for this event. Interest level in this is rising,

Take the respective power sets and power levels seriously...and Suicide Squad last less than a minute.

Mind you, can never accuse DC of taking power sets seriously. I always rememembern Black Adam waiting for back up before taking on the Secret Six.

I mean...give me a good quality machine gun and I'd fancy my own chances against the Secret Six. But Black Adam who can punch out planets and is super fast waits for back-up!

I've been seeing in the articles that this will not only be the start of phase 2 for Rebirth but there's also going to be some secret team that will appear as well the forgotten villain. So anybody else wanna guess that maybe it will be the JSA who will make their rebirth appearance?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Uh, the Suicide Squad is one of the "two biggest teams" in the DCU? Uh...these guys might have something to say about that:

Seriously, I'm really getting tired of the New 52-ified crap. Ditch the crappy costumes and bring back the classic line-ups.

Bring Martian Manhunter back as a JLA founder. Move Cyborg back to the Titans. And for the love of God, give Harley something closer to her classic costume.
    Nah. All I see are sidekicks! Apart from Raven, Starfire and Beast Boy that is. That automatically disqualifies them from having any ounce of clout in the DCU. Outside of some comic fans, sidekicks are seen as lame and dated concepts.

It makes sense to have the Squad and soon the Dark Universe teams as big players. Its why those franchises are getting a movie before the Titans.! Sidekicks will forever hold the TT franchise back.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Well, Titans has OG Wally and is directly addressing the main story of Rebirth, so I'd say that's plenty of clout on its own .