Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Nightwing #4 Preview/Discussion

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/articl...4/1100-156016/

Im really not digging these Reis variants for the must part, Dr Leviticus on the other hand...
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-02-2016 at 03:14 PM.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I'm looking forward to the issue. This book just keeps getting better and better.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Can't wait. Nightwing has been one of the best for me since Rebirth has hit.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Looks like another great issue
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I would not mind more of Dr. Leviticus .

It's always interesting trying to gauge how genuine Raptor is, especially in regards to his motivations, or if he's still just manipulating things for his own endgame.

Nice to see Dick's had enough.

Heh. "Broker a merger" .

BANNED

Yeah, is Raptor working for the Parliament to the extent that he's willing to 'take them down"?

Somethng I've been wondering since issue #1, but forgot about. Who is Doctor Leviticus? I googled her but didn't find anything.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Incredible Member

Seeley made her up.

From what I've seen of solicits, I don't think is ungenuine, I just think his politics are beyond where Dick will go. In Grayson, when Tiger seems to re-evaluate Dick for the better when he learns that Dick isn't just a rich kid with no concern for the cost of things, I think this is going to play the opposite way and Raptor is going to be too politically extreme for Dick.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I want to see Dick hook up with Dr. Levictus (or Ladytron) just to see the internet explode.

Quote Originally Posted by HellHere View Post
    Seeley made her up.

From what I've seen of solicits, I don't think is ungenuine, I just think his politics are beyond where Dick will go. In Grayson, when Tiger seems to re-evaluate Dick for the better when he learns that Dick isn't just a rich kid with no concern for the cost of things, I think this is going to play the opposite way and Raptor is going to be too politically extreme for Dick.
    That panel sequence of Raptor staring into the into cells of the prisoners is a nice summary of his character. One could interpret that as him feeling sorry and genuinely wanting to free them. On the other hand, one could also interpret that he knows that Dick has already drawn his line in the sand, and Raptor knows he either has to go along with it, or fight him. There's enough evidence to support either, or even both, interpretation.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I want to see Dick hook up with Dr. Levictus (or Ladytron) just to see the internet explode.
    She would then become the QUEEN Of The Cougars.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    She would then become the QUEEN Of The Cougars.
    I like the sound of that

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    I like the sound of that
    Envisioning Dick wearing a tux, squiring his new fiance' Levvy around to all the Gotham Society balls, while Barbara Gordon and all the young single ladies in Gotham sit around and gnash their teeth. Koriand'r wails, "What does SHE have that I don't??!!!!" Uh, brain cells. I really dig the idea of Maxine/Ladytron, too--pair Dick up with a REAL Bad Girl.

I would rather not see Dick turn into a blatant man whore. He walks the line kind of as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I would rather not see Dick turn into a blatant man whore. He walks the line kind of as it is.
    He has great balance due to his gymnastics experience, I'm sure he won't fall off the line, lol