Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Incredible Member

Anyone looking forward to the Spider Force mini that's tying into Spidergeddon? I'm looking forward to it primarily because after the events of the most recent SS ongoing it's a chance for Kaine to have some much needed interactions with somebody other than Ben Reilly + some of the other characters involved seem interesting.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    Anyone looking forward to the Spider Force mini that's tying into Spidergeddon? I'm looking forward to it primarily because after the events of the most recent SS ongoing it's a chance for Kaine to have some much needed interactions with somebody other than Ben Reilly + some of the other characters involved seem interesting.
    I am, yeah. Looking forward to reading Kaine under Christopher Priest's pen.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I am, for sure. I'm always happy to read stories involving Kaine. I really enjoyed the recent Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider comic series, but Kaine has always been my Scarlet Spider, though I know that puts me in the minority on this forum.

I’m interested in how his interactions with Ashley will look like considering their familial connection and respective attitudes. I mean, I don’t think they’ll acknowledge the fact that she’s his great niece, but it should still be interesting to see them work together.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I’m interested in how his interactions with Ashley will look like considering their familial connection and respective attitudes. I mean, I don’t think they’ll acknowledge the fact that she’s his great niece, but it should still be interesting to see them work together.
    Maybe they will, but it depends. We won't know until next Wednesday.

Incredible Member

Did anyone here find Kaine's reasoning for not wanting Aracely to tag along while he tracked down Ben because he was too dangerous to be off? I mean he had no problem bringing her along to deal with Wolverine and the Assassin's guild but he's fearful of of her safety from Ben

Personally i think that kind of logic held up in the very beginning of his relationship with Aracely but he should know by now that Aracely is far from a normal little girl who needs to be fretted over.

Edit: He didn't bring her along to handle the Assassin's guild but i still think worrying over her too much is a bit uncalled for especially after she was a full fledged member of the New Warriors team he was involved with.
    Last edited by classicgmer; 10-25-2018 at 03:17 PM.

Who else read Spider-Force, and if so, what did you think of Kaine's part in it?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Who else read Spider-Force, and if so, what did you think of Kaine's part in it?

I thought it was pretty good but I don't really any type of leadership position suits Kaine too well He most certainly wasn't one when he was with the New Warriors and the people he assembled for the mission in Spider-Force didn't really respond to him as one BUT then again he kinda gave them good reason not to as well.

I thought it was pretty good but I don't really any type of leadership position suits Kaine too well He most certainly wasn't one when he was with the New Warriors and the people he assembled for the mission in Spider-Force didn't really respond to him as one BUT then again he kinda gave them good reason not to as well.
    Hmm, yeah. Some of the moves he pulled there . . . I wouldn't be surprised if Jessica never wants to see Kaine anywhere near her (or her baby Gerry) again.