Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by unholyrevenger72 View Post
    They're already doing that. Batman or Bat-family has been the main character in most of the new movies.
    I already know that, and that bit was added as an afterthought showing any original idea would be constrained by that bit. The main part was the "someone on the team having an idea they want to explore" to get an original story. So far it hasn't really happened, and I doubt it will. But it could.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I already know that, and that bit was added as an afterthought showing any original idea would be constrained by that bit. The main part was the "someone on the team having an idea they want to explore" to get an original story. So far it hasn't really happened, and I doubt it will. But it could.
    Bad Blood was unique enough you can't really tell which stories they were trying to crib from.

I expect to see a new one coming soon, either before or after the release of the live action movie.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by unholyrevenger72 View Post
    Bad Blood was unique enough you can't really tell which stories they were trying to crib from.
    Basically what I got from Bad Blood was they wanted to appease the DickBat's fans without actually doing that whole story anything remotely resembling justice while also introducing Batwoman and (for some reason) Batwing without doing their stories justice to add to the Batfamily. Which oddly, while terrible as hell on paper, actually worked out as a pretty decent movie (favorite so far of this continuity). But I wouldn't quite call it an 'original' idea so much as...attempting to give a segment of the audience what they want in the way they don't want it.