Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    1. Several people have humbled or could humble Surfer. Thanos, for example, beat him senseless without breaking sweat. But Vader is not one of those people.
    2. Please, please, please stop necro'ing old threads. Especially ones where the outcome is so obvious.

Dude - "around lightspeed reflexes"? Try "millions of times light-speed reflexes".
    what's the harm in discussing it? Not that Darth could win but if the thread was made then someone will naturally put forth suppositions on the topic.

I don't believe Vader's ever shown the ability drain someone using the force, in fact I'll go a step further and saying I don't believe Force Draining has even been shown to be a thing in the new canon.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

first time i'm hearing about force draining.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I don't believe Vader's ever shown the ability drain someone using the force, in fact I'll go a step further and saying I don't believe Force Draining has even been shown to be a thing in the new canon.
    According to the RPG, that thing he did where he blocked Han's shots in Cloud City was him absorbing the energy from them with the Force. According to the kids' books, his hand was just literally completely and utterly indestructible, but that series was even stupider and full of more plot holes than the West End RPG, so I'll just roll with the "Force Absorb" power unless the movies say otherwise.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Force absorbing and Force draining were two separate things in the old EU, you can still use the Cloud City example for the absorbing type, but force draining such as what we saw in Kotor or the Darth Bane novels hasn't shown up in the new canon to my knowledge.

Maybe if you made an army out of high-end Force users from the entire EU timeline, we'd have something capable of posing a threat to the Surfer.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    According to the RPG, that thing he did where he blocked Han's shots in Cloud City was him absorbing the energy from them with the Force. According to the kids' books, his hand was just literally completely and utterly indestructible, but that series was even stupider and full of more plot holes than the West End RPG, so I'll just roll with the "Force Absorb" power unless the movies say otherwise.
    I'll always have a soft spot for the Glove of Darth Vader series for having given us LORD TRIOCULUS, the most incompetent villain in the history of the galaxy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    According to the novelisation it was 100% an armour feat. Vader has realy sturdy gloves, apparently.