Page 196 of 196 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196
Results 2,926 to 2,931 of 2931

Quote Originally Posted by KnockBlock View Post
    I think the games are rigged to be honest with you. You can find many people on Youtube exposing this fact.
    I can also find them claiming the moon landing is fake and that 911 was an inside job. Random Youtube people aren't the best places to get anything from, other than entertainment.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by KnockBlock View Post
    I think the games are rigged to be honest with you. You can find many people on Youtube exposing this fact.
    Why would you rig blowouts in the playoffs and Super Bowls? Or make the Browns so miserable?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Why would you rig blowouts in the playoffs and Super Bowls? Or make the Browns so miserable?
    What would the incentive be for the players to throw the games, anyway? This isn't 1919 and the Chicago Black Sox when the salaries were low enough that some players could be enticed to do so.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

In the most Belichickian celebration ever, Bill leads the crowd in a chant of "No Days Off!"
    Dark does not mean deep.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    In the most Belichickian celebration ever, Bill leads the crowd in a chant of "No Days Off!"
    Bill will probably leave the parade straight for his facility office and sleep there so he's ready for tomorrow's stern furious work on the draft.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Bill will probably leave the parade straight for his facility office and sleep there so he's ready for tomorrow's stern furious work on the draft.
    One of the coaches said he was watching all-star game footage on the plane ride home.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 02-07-2017 at 02:37 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium