Page 193 of 196 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196 LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 2931

Kyle Shanahan's throw when they needed a single yard to convert was the turning point. Brady will be MVP but it should go to Amendola, he was clutch like I've never seen.

Damn, in the history of crushing Superbowl loses I didn't think it got worse than the Seahawks, this crushing kicked that loss square in the nuts. Just wow.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Nice F bomb out of McGuinisst. Godell and Brady's handshake was appropriately awkward.

BOOOOOOO lol.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

I officially begin a long national sports news blackout. I'll be out for however long it takes for the Patriots fawning to die down, and after this game, I know that's going to be a really long time. I mean congratulations to them and all, I can say that much, but I still don't like them and never will and won't be able to take the adoration. As for*Atlanta fans....all I can say I'm sorry. This will go down as the worst loss in Super Bowl history. Bar none. The blowouts don't even compare.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I half expected Bill Belichick to not crack a smile , stare and go , "Its a good accomplishment , now next year...."

Well as Bradshaw just announced , Brady is the 1st , 4-time MVP in a Super Bowl.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Howie Long was one happy dad. His son Chris Long had a long journey to get to this point. He had struggled with injuries and his play going down. Then he signed with the Patriots and had a better season and finally wins a Super Bowl.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I officially begin a long national sports news blackout. I'll be out for however long it takes for the Patriots fawning to die down, and after this game, I know that's going to be a really long time. I mean congratulations to them and all, I can say that much, but I still don't like them and never will and won't be able to take the adoration. As for*Atlanta fans....all I can say I'm sorry. This will go down as the worst loss in Super Bowl history. Bar none. The blowouts don't even compare.
    I still say 2007 was the worst - to be THAT favored and lose, losing history in the process. But I'm a Pats fan.

Congrats to the Falcons though - I expect that they will be back. A slightly improved defense and they will be a truly fearsome team.

I'm reserving my football related schadenfreude for Fraudger and deflated haters.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Howie Long was one happy dad. His son Chris Long had a long journey to get to this point. He had struggled with injuries and his play going down. Then he signed with the Patriots and had a better season and finally wins a Super Bowl.
    Chris deserves it - I wonder if he'll be back or if he'll retire now that he has a ring.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Well clearly im dead wrong about my super bowl prediction because Julio Jones didn't recieve 3 tds instead 0, not sb mvp instead Brady, Falcons don't kick the game winning fg with time expiring because the Pats won 34-28 in ot.
    34-31 in the ball park but still wrong about score and result for winner.

It became a decent close game and 1st sb in overtime so hard to complain about that. However still a terrible game since most of it was terrible for over 79 percent of regulation.

The play that ended the Falcons and one they will look at all off-season ...the sack. The moment they tried a big deep pass play again and Ryan took a 10+ yard sack. Because had the Falcons just tried to keep driving and kicked a FG , the game likely is over. Brady would have been forced to try and come back from 11 points down with 3+ minutes on the clock. He'd have been in a spot to do that.

Kyle Shanahan deserves to get the taste smacked out of him by every player on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by ChibaMariners View Post
    Kyle Shanahan deserves to get the taste smacked out of him by every player on the team.
    You may wanna blame Ryan , he took the sack. Had he threw the ball away before that 10 yard loss...then they stay in FG range.

You may wanna blame Ryan , he took the sack. Had he threw the ball away before that 10 yard loss...then they stay in FG range.
    He takes some blame. If I was him I would have checked out of that garbage call, but Shanahan's decision was worse to begin with IMO. Running the ball 3 times after the Julio catch or taking a knee 3 times probably wins the game. Not to mention the 2nd & 1 fumble in their own territory. Run. The. Ball. You have 1 opponent when you're up that much which is the clock; there was no need to get cute.
    Last edited by ChibaMariners; 02-05-2017 at 10:40 PM.

Chris had asked his dad before the season if he should sign with Atlanta or New England. His dad's response was something like, "Well, do you wanna win a Super Bowl?"

Prophetic words from dear old Dad.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

As for my thoughts on the game...Here You Go!.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Dear god do the Falcons suck. How the hell do you blow a 25 point lead, IN THE SUPER BOWL!? Lucky I'm not the Falcons owner, cause I be telling them how much they suck right now. This mostly has to do with the fact that I hate NE, even before the Brady era.