Page 6 of 196 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    You'd think a veteran like Gano wouldn't have been phased by that sophomoric stunt. Guess I was wrong.
    He almost pushed the first kick wide right and it hit the upright, so he overcompensated and shanked it wide left. It was a 50 yarder in thin air to so any error on the kick was made worse

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Shouldn't the Panthers be losing a 6th rounder for not running Cam through the protocol?
    Only if he was playing for New England.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I guess we'll know the answer if Cam becomes a potato in his 50s.
    Or in his 40's if Newton keeps taking poundings like last night.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

So Hill will be starting for the Vikings. I'm not surprised Bradford was traded so late.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    So Hill will be starting for the Vikings. I'm not surprised Bradford was traded so late.
    Yeah, it's going to take a couple weeks just to get the playbook down and find rhythm with his teammates. Not that's it's going to matter. I still think the Vikings made a mistake trading for Bradford. This guy had the 4th worst QBR last year.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Patriots not only will be missing Brady on Sunday night, but Ninkovich AND Gronk.

Does not bode well for them in a tough road matchup.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Patriots not only will be missing Brady on Sunday night, but Ninkovich AND Gronk.

Does not bode well for them in a tough road matchup.
    Even the people who think New England will come out of the stretch 3-1 are all picking this game as the 'L'.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Even the people who think New England will come out of the stretch 3-1 are all picking this game as the 'L'.
    Yeah, I think Nate Solder and Jonathon Cooper are also missing from their O-Line?

Down 5 starters on the road, against a team that's a Top 5 in the league right now is not a winning formula.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Marshall loses endorsement over kneeling during the anthem:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-for-anthem/

Just like it's Marshall's right to do what he did, it's also that company's right to cut ties with him. Especially when that the company serves the military. I find it awfully stupid on Marshall's part. But hey, he used his constitutional right to do what he did and so did this company.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Yeah, it's going to take a couple weeks just to get the playbook down and find rhythm with his teammates. Not that's it's going to matter. I still think the Vikings made a mistake trading for Bradford. This guy had the 4th worst QBR last year.
    On NFL.Com a number of GM's for the NFC and AFC discussed the trade. They weren't by name but a few said it was a decent trade. One AFC GM called it a terrible trade and that Bradford hasn't won a playoff game or even been a decent starter. That he's not someone you trade a 1st and 4th round pick for. That come next spring the Vikings will regret this trade big time if they see a number of solid young QB's they could have had.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    On NFL.Com a number of GM's for the NFC and AFC discussed the trade. They weren't by name but a few said it was a decent trade. One AFC GM called it a terrible trade and that Bradford hasn't won a playoff game or even been a decent starter. That he's not someone you trade a 1st and 4th round pick for. That come next spring the Vikings will regret this trade big time if they see a number of solid young QB's they could have had.
    Vikes fans think the worst that could happen is that Bradford busts for them and they miss the playoffs again. No, that's not the worse. The worst case scenario is that Bradford busts, they end up having a terrible record and that 1st rd pick you gave Philly ends up being a top five or top ten pick, which the Vikes could have used to draft a QB. Not to mention the 4th rd pick as well.

So apparently what was reported as a mass "protest" by the Seahawks is instead going to be them all interlocking arms and standing during the Anthem, good job media.

Astonishing Member

bad move by the hawks relesasing troymaine pope
    enjoy him jets

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Okay, I'll play:

San Francisco, 6-10
    theyle lucky to be 4-12

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Marshall loses endorsement over kneeling during the anthem:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-for-anthem/

Just like it's Marshall's right to do what he did, it's also that company's right to cut ties with him. Especially when that the company serves the military. I find it awfully stupid on Marshall's part. But hey, he used his constitutional right to do what he did and so did this company.
    And if other players pull that stunt today, chances are they'll lose any endorsements they might have.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!