Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Blink is one of my favourite characters!!! She was great in days of future past! Really hoping she appears in the comics soon!

All-New Member

I totally agree with you!

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    LOL understandable. I can't wait to see her in action.
    Hehehe, yeah, it's pretty great. One of the highlights of the film, especially for Blink fans.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Very cool graphic! Thanks for sharing!
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Ultimate Member

http://www.thestar.com.my/Lifestyle/...e-XMen-movies/

Apparently Bling WILL be in X-Men Apocalypse. I'm not sure how that's going to work. But I liked her in DOFP so I'm excited nonetheless.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    http://www.thestar.com.my/Lifestyle/...e-XMen-movies/

Apparently Bling WILL be in X-Men Apocalypse. I'm not sure how that's going to work. But I liked her in DOFP so I'm excited nonetheless.
    Excellent news.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Excellent news.
    You said it. Glad she'll be in more movies. Not sure how they'll work it since she's a "future" member, but looking forward to more.

Fantastic Member

Am definitely interested in seeing how that will be handled. I'll be amused if we get something similar to the end of the WatXM cartoon where it's like "you averted the dystopian future but it looks like we just traded one for another, good luck X-Men!". I also wouldn't mind if the contract for Blink appearances included Wolverine 3. Heck, bring back Creed and have her as his humanizing influence/morality sidekick

I'm pretty sure they signed the actress who played Emma Frost in First Class for multiple flicks as well. I think it's the norm. They don't have to use them.

With that said, I hope Blink is in Apocalypse and they decide to use her.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rising7 View Post
    Am definitely interested in seeing how that will be handled. I'll be amused if we get something similar to the end of the WatXM cartoon where it's like "you averted the dystopian future but it looks like we just traded one for another, good luck X-Men!". I also wouldn't mind if the contract for Blink appearances included Wolverine 3. Heck, bring back Creed and have her as his humanizing influence/morality sidekick
    If they brought Blink back I'd rather she not be tied to Creed of anybody else to that degree...

I'm really hoping will get an actual X-Men 4 with her and the other modern day characters or maybe a Gen X movie or a New Mutants movie or something! She was to awesome and Fan is too amazing for Blink to never show up again!

While I didn't care for DOFP as a film, I will say I really enjoyed Blink's adaptation. I am also glad this is giving her a rise in popularity. She's way too underappreciated in the comics.

BANNED

Presenting to you today:

This was the first time Blink had been "spotted" (do head-shots on a cover count?) in a loooong time. It created quite a speculative buzz on the forums I visited at the time (AoL's message boards ftw!) on whether or not Blink would be appearing in the limited series and possibly later in "The Twelve" storyline. However, hopes were definitely high for anything more than...that darn head-shot.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I loved Blink's scenes in Days of Future Past. It makes me wish they'd bring AoA Blink into the main Marvel Universe.