Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Was Zatanna in Batman: The Animated Series? I could swear that she and her dad were normal stage magicians who taught Batman escapism, or something like that.
    she and her dad appeared in one ep of BTAS and they seemed to be normal stage magicians. her father taught bruce escapology just before he went to japan to learn karate.

she does appear in a JLU ep as a proper magician when wonder woman got turned into a pig.

Zatanna taking punches from Wonder Woman is about as feasible as Batman doing the same . She's a magician, not a class 100,and has been dispatched by far less than WW level strength , or at least used to be, post crisis

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    she and her dad appeared in one ep of BTAS and they seemed to be normal stage magicians. her father taught bruce escapology just before he went to japan to learn karate.

she does appear in a JLU ep as a proper magician when wonder woman got turned into a pig.
    Thing is, though, those 2 shows are pretty solidly in the same continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    ...or at least used to be, post crisis
    Key difference, I think. NuZatanna has been shown to be very physically impressive (har de har har) quite a few times.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with you, after checking out that issue a little more thoroughly...it also featured a powered-up Shazam incurring pain from bullets rather than utterly no-selling them. I call shenanigans on that. But, she's nonetheless portrayed as above-average in terms of strength and durability.
    Last edited by Primetime Harder; 09-05-2016 at 11:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    Thing is, though, those 2 shows are pretty solidly in the same continuity.

Key difference, I think. NuZatanna has been shown to be very physically impressive (har de har har) quite a few times.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with you, after checking out that issue a little more thoroughly...it also featured a powered-up Shazam incurring pain from bullets rather than utterly no-selling them. I call shenanigans on that. But, she's nonetheless portrayed as above-average in terms of strength and durability.
    i know. just explaining.