Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default Wonder Woman vs. Super Buu

Wonder Woman (the strongest version of the character) vs. Super Buu (the strongest version of the character). Super Buu can't use his candy ability or absorb Wonder Woman. Who wins?
    Last edited by 7-Love; 09-05-2016 at 07:26 PM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

not sure what diana can do to buu.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    Straight Super Buu?

Super Buu: Go0tenks/Piccolo Absorbed?

Super Buu: Gohan Absorbed?

By the way, Kid Buu is his strongest form...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    Straight Super Buu?

The version with all 3 of them absorbed (Piccolo, Gotenks, & Gohan)

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Against a stock Post-Crisis or Nu52 Diana, Buu could very likely pull a win. But at her most powerful? I'm not liking his odds. WW's most powerful incarnation would probably post-Crisis, with the Sandals of Hermes and Gauntlet of Atlas.

Probably 10-count him with the Lasso, for one. It holds onto the soul (which Buu does have), and phasing/shapeshifting is ineffective against it. She's also used it to kill people by 'force-feeding them the truth,' as well as freed souls from powerful magical control.

More likely is a blast of Aegis Lightning, which has one-shotted the goddess Pele (whom I keep hearing is Skyfather level, but I dunno) as well as Cottus, one of the Hekatonchieres.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    Straight Super Buu?

*Bangs head* No. He's. Not. Look man, this has been discussed and consistently disproven numerous times in this forum. Kid Buu is his most dangerous form because he was unpredictable and had limitless stamina, not because he was the strongest. As Kid Buu, he was somewhat weaker than Goku and Goku outright stated that he could've killed Kid Buu, but didn't because he spent too much time toying with him so Vegeta could have his turn. Whereas with Super Buu, he said he and Vegeta would die unless they fused, and that was when he was reverted to his basic Super form, to say nothing of Buuhan.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    *Bangs head* No. He's. Not. Look man, this has been discussed and consistently disproven numerous times in this forum. Kid Buu is his most dangerous form because he was unpredictable and had limitless stamina, not because he was the strongest. As Kid Buu, he was somewhat weaker than Goku and Goku outright stated that he could've killed Kid Buu, but didn't because he spent too much time toying with him so Vegeta could have his turn. Whereas with Super Buu, he said he and Vegeta would die unless they fused, and that was when he was reverted to his basic Super form, to say nothing of Buuhan.
    Yeah, Buuhan is clearly the strongest form of Buu.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    put it this way.

kid buu was able to fight somewhat evenly with SSJ3 goku.

super buu was making short work of SSJ3 goku. and that was before he absorbed gohan.

At least in the manga/anime, when Vegeta removed Fat Buu from Super Buu, Super Buu started "devolving" into Kid Buu, and either Goku or Vegeta noted (or was it Kibito Kai?) that while he was devolving, his Ki was getting stronger/increasing.

That is why I claimed that Kid Buu was the most powerful version. However, if I am wrong, I will gladly accept it.
    Last edited by Ultra_Sonic; 09-06-2016 at 12:28 AM.

put it this way.

kid buu was able to fight somewhat evenly with SSJ3 goku.

super buu was making short work of SSJ3 goku. and that was before he absorbed gohan.
    Only SSJ3 Gotenks fought Super Buu (no one absorbed), and THAT fight was more or less equal, or at least enough to bruise his ego.

SSJ3 Goku never fought Super Buu.. He only fought Fat Buu and Kid Buu, because Goku was I Other World up to right before Gohan was absorbed.

He fought him while Gohan was dicking around trying to find the potara earring

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Also, since we go by the comic continuity here, proof that it wasn't anime-only.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Actually, on the next page of the manga, Buutenks depowers down to Buuccolo because Gotenks' fusion time wore off. Goku powers down from SSJ3 and is all like; "Lol Gohan can totally kick your head in now," so they never actually fought in the manga.

Strongest Wonder Woman stomps

Fantastic Member

I mean, Super Buu even in his weakest form could destroy a planet with a well directed fart. I'm not up on my DC, but what is it that puts Wonder Woman even close?