Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    I admit, I did see the Death Battle where Cammy was billed as having access to Psycho Power* as well as being some sort of Bison clone--however, that may very well be either inaccurate or non-canon.

*Her access was extremely limited; she could only access it during times of extreme rage/anger. Even then, it was not as powerful as Bison.
    Death Battle is often...flawed, to put it nicely.

Anyway, even if she does get a psycho-power boost, that doesn't put her anywhere remotely near Chichi's level. Street Fighter and Dragon Ball are orders of magnitude apart; even someone like Chichi who's at the far lower end of the DB scale is going to be an unstoppable powerhouse by SF standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    Death Battle is often...flawed, to put it nicely.

Anyway, even if she does get a psycho-power boost, that doesn't put her anywhere remotely near Chichi's level. Street Fighter and Dragon Ball are orders of magnitude apart; even someone like Chichi who's at the far lower end of the DB scale is going to be an unstoppable powerhouse by SF standards.
    I do know and recognize that DB does take creative and/or artistic license with character feats. They kind of have to.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Basara View Post
    I'm going with the one that casually decapitated a T-Rex when she was five years old in what is probably one of the more vicious stomps I've seen in a while.

Seriously, how in the world did you think Cammy has any chance against the strongest human woman of the Dragonball universe?
    Maybe the fact that every feat she has since she grew up is "who can I lose to and how badly"?

Seriously has she ever won a fight SINCE she was 5?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

No, she could not.

Videl's pretty low on the Dragon Ball tier - meaning she's extremely high on most others. Remember; she kicked Spopovich hard enough that it broke his neck and twisted his head around backwards. If Cammy got hit by something like that...yeah.
    I disagree. Satan has high level durability and damage soak. However, he has terrible stats and ability (skill) compared to even TV Arrow, much less the arguably beyond peak human Cammy depending on the version. Videl hasn't proven to have durability on par with Satan or anything close to it, so in CQC Cammy break's her neck. As for Satan, he takes Cammy based solely on his insane durability. Nothing else. Anime DB/DBZ are non cannon. Satan best and only real strength feat is smacking some featless fodders on and off screen....and being able to punch I think it was like 3x that of karate masters or something...via the punch machine
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 09-07-2016 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    I disagree. Satan has high level durability and damage soak. However, he has terrible stats and ability (skill) compared to even TV Arrow, much less the arguably beyond peak human Cammy depending on the version. Videl hasn't proven to have durability on par with Satan or anything close to it, so in CQC Cammy break's her neck. As for Satan, he takes Cammy based solely on his insane durability. Nothing else. Anime DB/DBZ are non cannon. Satan best and only real strength feat is smacking some featless fodders on and off screen....and being able to punch I think it was like 3x that of karate masters or something...via the punch machine

I doubt Cammy would've taken the blows Spopovich was landing or turned his head 180 degrees with a kick.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Seriously has she ever won a fight SINCE she was 5?
    No, she hasn't. Because the only fights she's had as an adult were against Goku, Gohan, and Goten. Not a bad bunch to lose to, all things considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    I disagree. Satan has high level durability and damage soak. However, he has terrible stats and ability (skill) compared to even TV Arrow, much less the arguably beyond peak human Cammy depending on the version. Videl hasn't proven to have durability on par with Satan or anything close to it, so in CQC Cammy break's her neck. As for Satan, he takes Cammy based solely on his insane durability. Nothing else.
    Okay, for one thing, Master Roshi hasn't displayed Satan's level of damage soak either, and he would murderstomp Cammy. Satan's durability compared to his power level is downright freakish even by DBZ standards. For another, as Len already mentioned, Spopovich is not a comparable opponent to Cammy. Like, at all. The kick that turned Spopovich's head around is liable to knock hers clean off, and I highly doubt she's fast enough to dodge it.

Anime DB/DBZ are non canon.
    Good thing the Videl/Spopovich fight also happened in the manga.

No, she hasn't. Because the only fights she's had as an adult were against Goku, Gohan, and Goten. Not a bad bunch to lose to, all things considered..
    And GJ's minion dudes.

And were any of those even remotely close to a close fight? Goku beat her by just waving his hand in her general direction. And that was still at pre-Z level powers.

And GJ's minion dudes.
    To be fair, her fight with Ginger happened in a non-canon movie.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Bah. If I saw it on TV, I'm claiming it's at least canon for the TV version.

And GJ's minion dudes.

And were any of those even remotely close to a close fight? Goku beat her by just waving his hand in her general direction. And that was still at pre-Z level powers.
    Getting rung out by a Kiai isn't bad. Besides, she was perfectly fine after the fact. She was also able to keep up with Goku, even if he was being defensive the entire time.

She also got her second son to become a Super Saiyan and he became a good martial artist under her tutelage before Gohan took over.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Well, to get technical about it, her fights against Gohan and Goten weren't canon either since they were anime-only. Still doesn't change the fact that in her last canon fight, her power level was around Roshi's when he casually caught machine gun fire and blew up the freaking moon.

Cammy has powers now? Powers that would let her beat a casual bullet-timer?
    And just when did Chi-Chi ever show she was a bullet timer? In a fight with a Goku was was clearly holding back while trying to figure out who she is?

Cammy beats both Videl and Chi-chi. Chi-Chis best canon feats involve using a weapon on a dinosaur, and...that is about it really. Every fight she had involved beings who held back on her. Yamcha casually koed her, while Goku sent her flying out of the ring with a casual palm thrust to the air. Seriously; how do you guys figure she can take on Cammy? Or let alone anywhere near Roshis power?

Videls best showings involve getting a beatdown from someone who wanted to torture hurt, but was actively trying not to kill her because getting disqualified would screw him and his partners plan to siphon Gohans energy. While Videl snapped his neck; any CBPH can do the same to a normal human being. CBPHs are the type who can punch through concrete here. They could kill any of us with a single punch if they wanted. Perfect example? Master Chief vs the ODST:

And Spopovich has no feats that would put him at any decent level outside of CBPH himself. His ki attack was abysmal compared to what even Yamcha could dish out, and his flying wasn't much either. Outside of stomping Videl and tanking her hits; he has jack for feats. So anything Videl did or receive from him doesn't really say much about her stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    How about the person who is much faster and stronger than someoneIs who can casually throws trees with enough force to achieve multi-mach speeds.

Is it just easy for you to default to titles and backgrounds that contribute nothing to feats and context? It's like saying that Batman could beat Goku in HTH because he knows more martial arts than Goku does, even though Goku could splatter him into Bat-Paste by breathing in his general direction.
    To be fair; Goku is also just a flat out better fighter than Batman. Guy has been training since he was a toddler, and is a natural genius at it; overcoming guys with centuries worth of experience in not only power; but all around skill as well. He is even portrayed as being a better fighter than Yamcha, Nam, and Yajirobe. All of which were able to keep up with Goku during the time of their first appearances despite Goku having superhuman stats during those times. Yet they managed to still put up a good fight with him(or outright match him, in Yajirobes case) thanks to their skill alone. Goku eventually surpasses all of them in skill.

Bats got nothing on him in H2H.
    Last edited by Cody; 09-08-2016 at 09:18 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Seriously; how do you guys figure she can take on Cammy? Or let alone anywhere near Roshis power?
    Because all we have to go from are her fight with Goku and her stated canon power level of 130 during said fight. Well less than half of Goku's at that point, which explains the ease with which he beat her, but Roshi's was stated as 139 when he was treating machine gun bullets like a total joke. And she's also stated to be much stronger now than she was during that fight.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

For what is worth, Gohan's opinion was that Videl was stronger than Mr. Satan was back in the Cell Games, and she was called in as a one woman SWAT team by the cops even before she did any of her ki-training. OTOH, she got hit by a bullet in Dragonball Super. OTOOH, she was extremely pregnant at the time and the bullet was accidentally smacked towards her by a drunk Gohan, so it's hard to say how fast that thing was going when it hit her. She can also fly, though how fast is nebulous, other than "nowhere near as far as the regular Z-Senshi.

Chi Chi 's feats include throwing a blade heard enough to decapitate a T-Rex when she was somewhere around 10-12, and later fear and hard enough to hit and pierce the skin of an extremely out of shape Mutenroshi (honestly, it's a bigger feat for him than it is for her, considering at that point he was still getting bloodied by gunfire and needed help climbing on top of a small wall), jumping dozens of feet into the air and staying conscious after taking an air pressure strike from a gentle End of Dragonball Goku (who would kill the entire Street Fighter cast by himself without straining himself around the massive power ups back), taking a light Tao from a post-Frieza Goku that accidentally put her through around 5-10 Street Fighter bonus rounds worth of landscape while her guard was down and only being mildly injured, training Goten to the point where he could go SSJ, and jumping around 100 feet to get to Goku in DBS. Plus, depending on what her normal Capsule load out is, she may have an assortment of hover cars, machine guns, or hover cars decked in machine guns on her person.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Because all we have to go from are her fight with Goku and her stated canon power level of 130 during said fight. Well less than half of Goku's at that point, which explains the ease with which he beat her, but Roshi's was stated as 139 when he was treating machine gun bullets like a total joke. And she's also stated to be much stronger now than she was during that fight.
    It should be noted that, while Roshi's power level was static through the series, he was ridiculously out of shape when he did the bullet catching.