Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Guy has been training since he was a toddler, and is a natural genius at it; overcoming guys with centuries worth of experience in not only power; but all around skill as well.
    Why thank you!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    For what is worth, Gohan's opinion was that Videl was stronger than Mr. Satan was back in the Cell Games, and she was called in as a one woman SWAT team by the cops even before she did any of her ki-training. OTOH, she got hit by a bullet in Dragonball Super. OTOOH, she was extremely pregnant at the time and the bullet was accidentally smacked towards her by a drunk Gohan, so it's hard to say how fast that thing was going when it hit her. She can also fly, though how fast is nebulous, other than "nowhere near as far as the regular Z-Senshi.

Chi Chi 's feats include throwing a blade heard enough to decapitate a T-Rex when she was somewhere around 10-12, and later fear and hard enough to hit and pierce the skin of an extremely out of shape Mutenroshi (honestly, it's a bigger feat for him than it is for her, considering at that point he was still getting bloodied by gunfire and needed help climbing on top of a small wall), jumping dozens of feet into the air and staying conscious after taking an air pressure strike from a gentle End of Dragonball Goku (who would kill the entire Street Fighter cast by himself without straining himself around the massive power ups back), taking a light Tao from a post-Frieza Goku that accidentally put her through around 5-10 Street Fighter bonus rounds worth of landscape while her guard was down and only being mildly injured, training Goten to the point where he could go SSJ, and jumping around 100 feet to get to Goku in DBS. Plus, depending on what her normal Capsule load out is, she may have an assortment of hover cars, machine guns, or hover cars decked in machine guns on her person.
    Wasn't it established that Goten just randomly transformed into a Super Saiyan? It had little (if any) to do with Chi-Chi's training; she absolutely hated the fact that Goten transformed, so she would have no reason to want to actively train him to transform into a Super Saiyan.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Maybe the fact that every feat she has since she grew up is "who can I lose to and how badly"?

Seriously has she ever won a fight SINCE she was 5?
    She beat Bison in Alpha 2, though she was koed by an electric shock so I guess he held back? Then she beat Vega, though he lost on purpose. She also took out both of her sisters at once and defeated Bison with the help of all of the clones. She later beat Bison on her own again in Super SF2.

Outside of that she has no loses outside of Juri. Like..at all. Except maybe against Dhalsim, but he basically just made her self aware. Her fight with Viper was non-canon. She beat Birdie, Decapre, F.A.N.G needed back up, then beats Vega again, who didn't hold back this time during SF5, both her and Chun-Li beat Decapre and Marz, then beats Decapre again, then again right after, then beat Juli.

Seriously; where do you get all these "bad loses" from? Canon ones I mean.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    Wasn't it established that Goten just randomly transformed into a Super Saiyan? It had little (if any) to do with Chi-Chi's training; she absolutely hated the fact that Goten transformed, so she would have no reason to want to actively train him to transform into a Super Saiyan.
    She didn't deliberately train him to become SSJ, but she did train him to the point where he could transform, which requires an insane base power level, explicitly without Gohan's assistance or input.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    She beat Bison in Alpha 2, though she was koed by an electric shock so I guess he held back? Then she beat Vega, though he lost on purpose. She also took out both of her sisters at once and defeated Bison with the help of all of the clones. She later beat Bison on her own again in Super SF2.

Outside of that she has no loses outside of Juri. Like..at all. Except maybe against Dhalsim, but he basically just made her self aware. Her fight with Viper was non-canon. She beat Birdie, Decapre, F.A.N.G needed back up, then beats Vega again, who didn't hold back this time during SF5, both her and Chun-Li beat Decapre and Marz, then beats Decapre again, then again right after, then beat Juli.

Seriously; where do you get all these "bad loses" from? Canon ones I mean.
    He was talking about Chi Chi, not Cammy. And those losses were against people who could swat the entire SF cast like gnats, so it's not really relevant.

She didn't deliberately train him to become SSJ, but she did train him to the point where he could transform, which requires an insane base power level, explicitly without Gohan's assistance or input.
    Point taken.

However, there is one more thing I would like to bring up (even if it is irrelevant): Episode of Bardock. Bardock was approaching a power level of 10,000 (if he did not exceed that) near his death. Assuming that what happened was legitimate, when he went to the past, he obviously received a Zenkai, even though his power level was nowhere near 1 million (I always thought that a Saiyan's power level had to be at least 1 million before he could be eligible to transform).

For what is worth, Gohan's opinion was that Videl was stronger than Mr. Satan was back in the Cell Games, and she was called in as a one woman SWAT team by the cops even before she did any of her ki-training. OTOH, she got hit by a bullet in Dragonball Super. OTOOH, she was extremely pregnant at the time and the bullet was accidentally smacked towards her by a drunk Gohan, so it's hard to say how fast that thing was going when it hit her. She can also fly, though how fast is nebulous, other than "nowhere near as far as the regular Z-Senshi.

Chi Chi 's feats include throwing a blade heard enough to decapitate a T-Rex when she was somewhere around 10-12, and later fear and hard enough to hit and pierce the skin of an extremely out of shape Mutenroshi (honestly, it's a bigger feat for him than it is for her, considering at that point he was still getting bloodied by gunfire and needed help climbing on top of a small wall), jumping dozens of feet into the air and staying conscious after taking an air pressure strike from a gentle End of Dragonball Goku (who would kill the entire Street Fighter cast by himself without straining himself around the massive power ups back), taking a light Tao from a post-Frieza Goku that accidentally put her through around 5-10 Street Fighter bonus rounds worth of landscape while her guard was down and only being mildly injured, training Goten to the point where he could go SSJ, and jumping around 100 feet to get to Goku in DBS. Plus, depending on what her normal Capsule load out is, she may have an assortment of hover cars, machine guns, or hover cars decked in machine guns on her person.
    Good list. Did not recall some of this stuff, although I was already of the belief Chi-Chi more than likely beats Cammy. On the other hand, I don't see how one can give the nod to Videl, much less Satan against Cammy.

~Anyway, I can't recall where the video is, but someone posted a vid here of Chun-li knocking down like a 1 foot thock 20 foot tall steel door without even using her strongest attack. Cammy canonically has fought people of this level...and at times won. She is not as strong as Chichi, but I think it could be argue she is as durable...assuming we never saw how long it took Chichi to get up from Goku's love smack.. cannot remember.

She stomps Videl though.

All-New Member

Chun-Li can't even beat Chi-Chi in her prime and she was the strongest woman in Street Fighter (till Juri came into the picture) so Cammy definitely has no chance of winning.

Seriously, I think the whole 'trained Goten until he went SSJ' is more hype than anything else.
    First, it was completely off-screen, so wen don't know how this 'training' actually went down. Second, we have no feats of Goten's strength from this era, because again, it was completely off-screen. Third, I'm 100% sure that Goten wasn't giving his best.

Cody said it right, there really isn't that much of Chi-Chi in canon material except for killing that Dinosaur and 'fighting' people much strogner than her who were massively holding back.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Seriously, I think the whole 'trained Goten until he went SSJ' is more hype than anything else.
    First, it was completely off-screen, so wen don't know how this 'training' actually went down. Second, we have no feats of Goten's strength from this era, because again, it was completely off-screen. Third, I'm 100% sure that Goten wasn't giving his best.

Cody said it right, there really isn't that much of Chi-Chi in canon material except for killing that Dinosaur and 'fighting' people much strogner than her who were massively holding back.
    Yeah, the whole "trained Goten till he turned SSJ" was something caused by filler bullshit but Chi-Chi did spar with him and taught all the fundamentals so that has to be a nod at her level of skill.

Chi-Chi made it into the 23rd Budokai rather easily (back when they meant something and was the hardest year) and was able to push Weighted Goku back (suppressed but still should be stronger than his 22nd Budokai self) even followed him up into the air, which Nam struggled to do with Goku in the 21st Budokai. Muten Roshi (who generally isn't impressed with fighters weaker than him) even took note of her skill level in relation to her style resembling his Kame-sennin style.

He was talking about Chi Chi, not Cammy. And those losses were against people who could swat the entire SF cast like gnats, so it's not really relevant.
    One was a teen Goku that greatly held back. The other was Yamcha before he was trained. His Wolf Fang Fist would indeed wreck the hell out of anyone from SF, but I don't see him tanking the more powerful attacks from the more powerful characters either.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Goku might've held-back, but according to Roshi, his Kiai had a considerable amount of force behind it.

Roshi also said Chi-Chi was a master once he realized her fighting style resembled his own.

I'm a huge Cammy fan, but I don't see her winning.