Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Yeah, I think the best feat DC Hercules has is getting the drop on an unprepared Post-Crisis Superman....and then getting his ass soundly kicked by Kingdom Come Supes

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    another mark of respect for krillin?

he probably the only person who can say that he's fought. faced off against and/or traded blows with goku, piccolo, master roshi, nappa, vegeta, dodoria, 3/5 of the ginyu force, frieza in all of his forms save for 100% power frieza, the androids, all 3 forms of cell, and majin buu. not saying he's won or lived through all those fights but to say you've encountered so many powerful fighters over the span of 20 years is more than a lot of people can say. most so than yamcha and tien.
    Still trying to figure out what a Yamcha is.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

another mark of respect for krillin?

he probably the only person who can say that he's fought. faced off against and/or traded blows with goku, piccolo, master roshi, nappa, vegeta, dodoria, 3/5 of the ginyu force, frieza in all of his forms save for 100% power frieza, the androids, all 3 forms of cell, and majin buu. not saying he's won or lived through all those fights but to say you've encountered so many powerful fighters over the span of 20 years is more than a lot of people can say. most so than yamcha and tien.
    Heck, freakin' Roshi pointed this very fact out to Krillin when they faced Frieza's army in Resurrection of F, saying that Krillin was so used to fighting and tracking the movements of people so much more powerful than he is like Cell, Buu, and Beerus, that most opponents below that might as well be statues.

And hey, even 18 calls him cool. And she ain't a girl that's easy to please or impress.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Heck, freakin' Roshi pointed this very fact out to Krillin when they faced Frieza's army in Resurrection of F, saying that Krillin was so used to fighting and tracking the movements of people so much more powerful than he is like Cell, Buu, and Beerus, that most opponents below that might as well be statues.

And hey, even 18 calls him cool. And she ain't a girl that's easy to please or impress.
    say what you want about the dude, (we all have heard the jokes) but he is always at the frontlines, doing whatever he can to help out. he knows he's nowhere near as strong as the big dawgs but damnit, he's still there to help.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

say what you want about the dude, (we all have heard the jokes) but he is always at the frontlines, doing whatever he can to help out. he knows he's nowhere near as strong as the big dawgs but damnit, he's still there to help.
    Yeah, Krillin gets a lot of guff, but being the most powerful human in DBZ still makes you absurdly powerful in most other settings.

I bet she calls him a lot more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I don't know, but it sounds disappointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Astonishing Member

The Big K (or really the little K) takes this easily. For reasons already mentioned.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    And again, I've noticed you pulled the god equals aburdly strong card. The title means nothing in terms of feats (like Mortal Kombat is guilty of this, having powerful beings called gods but can get wrecked by powerful yet otherwise mortal beings).
    I thought for the most part, Gods had to renounce their divinity, becoming basically powerful yet otherwise Mortal beings themselves in order to enter the Mortal Kombat tournament.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

He wins easily thanks to speed and murder spam, but that pun you just made is terrible.

Krillen Owned Count +1

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Dunno but it sounds disappointing.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

There we go !
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

I thought for the most part, Gods had to renounce their divinity, becoming basically powerful yet otherwise Mortal beings themselves in order to enter the Mortal Kombat tournament.
    I'm mostly still thinking of how Bi-Han, the first Sub Zero, somehow beats up four elemental gods before he went off to be killed by Scorpion in the first game...Cause while Bi-Han was depicted as a tough son of a bitch, I...Didn't expect that.

But I digress, I usually forget if they kept applying to this rule.

Before I bring up Hercules vs. the Justice League in Injustice, let me check before I make another erroneous claim.

*breaks out back issues of Injustice Year 4*

Yep, going with the man who managed to send Superman into (low) orbit with a punch. It took Captain Marvel to bring him down.