Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Injustice isn't even remotely canon though.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I thought for the most part, Gods had to renounce their divinity, becoming basically powerful yet otherwise Mortal beings themselves in order to enter the Mortal Kombat tournament.
    Yeah, but their actual power wasn't suppressed or limited in their human forms. They were just susceptible to death.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    Before I bring up Hercules vs. the Justice League in Injustice, let me check before I make another erroneous claim.

*breaks out back issues of Injustice Year 4*

Yep, going with the man who managed to send Superman into (low) orbit with a punch. It took Captain Marvel to bring him down.
    For one, as Guy already mentioned, Injustice isn't canon. For another...is Herc stronger than Krillin? Yes, given that he moves around mountains and holds up islands; as far as I know, Krillin doesn't have strength feats like that. It's Hercules, after all; strength is his thing. But is he fast enough to even see Krillin move? No. Does he have the durability to resist a Kienzan barrage? Also no.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    For one, as Guy already mentioned, Injustice isn't canon. For another...is Herc stronger than Krillin? Yes, given that he moves around mountains and holds up islands; as far as I know, Krillin doesn't have strength feats like that. It's Hercules, after all; strength is his thing. But is he fast enough to even see Krillin move? No. Does he have the durability to resist a Kienzan barrage? Also no.
    What about the scan someone posted of Hercules getting owned by Kingdom Come Superman? Kingdom Come is as canon as Injustice is...

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

What about the scan someone posted of Hercules getting owned by Kingdom Come Superman? Kingdom Come is as canon as Injustice is...
    That's fair; it isn't canon either.

However, even spotting Herc his pre-Flashpoint feats, the best thing he's ever done speed-wise was hitting some fighter jets and nuclear missiles with pieces of metal to bring them down. Impressive, but nowhere near the kind of massively hypersonic reactions he'd need to even track Krillin's movements, much less dodge all those Kienzans.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    That's fair; it isn't canon either.

However, even spotting Herc his pre-Flashpoint feats, the best thing he's ever done speed-wise was hitting some fighter jets and nuclear missiles with pieces of metal to bring them down. Impressive, but nowhere near the kind of massively hypersonic reactions he'd need to even track Krillin's movements, much less dodge all those Kienzans.
    After all, Krillin tried Kienzan on Cell, and it... didn't work.

That was anime only. In the manga the Keinzan never fails to cut through anything.

As it was said, that's anime filler. Secondly, are you seriously going to suggest that Herc is durable enough to take an attack that can fatally wound someone like Frieza, who took an exploding planet to the face with no injuries aside from the ones he received from Goku and, humorously, himself?

Because you better start pumping out those feats for Herc if you're making that claim.

Not to mention that Krillin at his current level is capable of instantaneously firing a moon buster into Herc's face.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 09-07-2016 at 12:36 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

The Kingdom Come scan is totally canon as is as Kingdom Come itself which is set in the Earth 22 universe . During infinite crisis or day of vengence or something a hole was torn through reality resulting in Kingdom Come Superman moving into the mainstream universe at the very moment the nuke is dropped and (as far as he knew) everyone in his universe died . He eventually goes back to that very moment via another wormhole so everything that happened in Kingdom come happened , only in the earth 22 universe

Or at least that was Geoff Johns' excuse to write the kingdom come Superman in the main justice society books and arcs, which is where that scan is from

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Yeah, that Kingdom Come scan is totes Canon. KC Clark was very briefly in the main DC continuity, and he was established as stronger and faster than normal Clark by a solid margin.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Yeah, that Kingdom Come scan is totes Canon. KC Clark was very briefly in the main DC continuity, and he was established as stronger and faster than normal Clark by a solid margin.
    Not too surprised, given that he spent years in self-exile not doing much under the yellow sun...Which really did wonders once he came back to heroics.

Lex noting that kryponite as a weakness is no longer the case due to being that powerful thanks to the sun...Really says something bout KC Supes.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Before I bring up Hercules vs. the Justice League in Injustice, let me check before I make another erroneous claim.

*breaks out back issues of Injustice Year 4*

Yep, going with the man who managed to send Superman into (low) orbit with a punch. It took Captain Marvel to bring him down.
    feats to show herc can not only move as fast as krillin but able to killed by the DD?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    feats to show herc can not only move as fast as krillin but able to killed by the DD?
    Hercules--Strength? Yes. Speed? Nope. Maybe Hermes could keep up with him (the one that was able to keep pace with the Flash)...
    Last edited by Ultra_Sonic; 09-07-2016 at 11:31 AM.

If that scan is canon, then shouldn't Injustice be considered canon as well? After all, Injustice is set in a different universe, just like Kingdom Come was.

If that scan is canon, then shouldn't Injustice be considered canon as well? After all, Injustice is set in a different universe, just like Kingdom Come was.
    Your logic is kinda weird.

The Hercules from that scan is the mainstream DC verse Hercules.

The one from the Injustice comics is the one from that universe.