Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Is Black Tom now exonerated from dismembering a small mutant child?
    Of course he is.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

If Magneto is a "villain" why are you responding with cheap personal attacks because I even dare bring up any of his evil acts? Is Black Tom now exonerated from dismembering a small mutant child?

He actually robbed his fellow Jewish out of their Gold, while doing everything he could to keep spreading war and hate, just like George Soros for example.
    Kind of a tacky comparison. He was volunteering at a hospital set up for survivors. He maintained ties with Gabrielle Haller. What makes you think that he kept all of the gold? And what's this crap about spreading war? I remember him trying to force nuclear disarmament on a few nations. I remember him secluding himself on asteroid M. He didn't need gold for any of that.

BANNED

Magneto drilled her earrings into her head.
    You really have no idea Shen Xorn has a brother......actually do you think Shen is also Magneto?

Well the Scarlet Witch nearly commited complete genocide of mutants. Yet she was never really punished for her actions. As well as welcomed with open arms back into the Avengers. If she can be given a free pass for her crimes. Then I don't see why Black Tom and Magneto being given a free pass for their crimes as being wrong. All three did evil over their careers. Only one came close to wiping out a entire species.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SeanBansheeCassidy View Post
    You really have no idea Shen Xorn has a brother......actually do you think Shen is also Magneto?
    At the time there existed not even one Xorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sureshot
    Well the Scarlet Witch nearly commited complete genocide of mutants.
    Ther was nothing nearly about that genocide.

BANNED

I'm gonna say it again, Magneto is a villain. He kills people when he feels like it, that's just part of his character. Or do you want Magneto riding unicorns and kissing babies?

We know he is a villain. Many of us are just not interested in sociopathic psychos with a 24/7 anti (insert hero or team name here) obsession. Which is how 98% of the villains in the marvel universe are portrayed. Maybe some fans are interested in one dimensional characters who simply walk around killing everything in sight. That might be interesting once or twice. It gets bored really fast and I don't in anyway shape or form consider it character development. development.

Magneto started off as one of the above and gradually became more for a grey character. Not nearly a villain. Not really a hero. Quite frankly many other characters have commited evil crimes yet they get a free pass. Yes Magneto is evil to some extent many have done worse. I'm pretty sure he can't stand Black Tom. Yet for the moment has to work with him. Just as the opposite is the same as well. Why is it that only the psycho sociopathic villains can join and form teams. Yet not anti-hero types.

BANNED

Magneto, who brutally murdered the mutant teenage girl, Esme Cuckoo after statutorying her while both high on illegal drugs he supplied:

Because context matters...

Part of why she was killing him is that he wouldn't "statutory" her.
    And it was a power booster, not the kind of drug you get high on. What it also does is mind control you though. Also, he was getting the drug from her IIRC, although I wouldn't make an oath on that last part.

BANNED

Does this board suffer from the same affliction that marvel does....Does NOBODY remember Gen X when a very sane Black Tom tried to kill MOnet and her students

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    Does this board suffer from the same affliction that marvel does....Does NOBODY remember Gen X when a very sane Black Tom tried to kill MOnet and her students
    Does anyone remember that Black Tom Cassidy is a villain? That's like Friday for him

Sounds like they should start a Club or something.

Hellfire Club lol

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    We know he is a villain. Many of us are just not interested in sociopathic psychos with a 24/7 anti (insert hero or team name here) obsession. Which is how 98% of the villains in the marvel universe are portrayed. Maybe some fans are interested in one dimensional characters who simply walk around killing everything in sight. That might be interesting once or twice. It gets bored really fast and I don't in anyway shape or form consider it character development. development.

Magneto started off as one of the above and gradually became more for a grey character. Not nearly a villain. Not really a hero. Quite frankly many other characters have commited evil crimes yet they get a free pass. Yes Magneto is evil to some extent many have done worse. I'm pretty sure he can't stand Black Tom. Yet for the moment has to work with him. Just as the opposite is the same as well. Why is it that only the psycho sociopathic villains can join and form teams. Yet not anti-hero types.
    Speaking of.

His actual opinion on super villains is pretty funny. Poor M.O.D.O.K

Well can you blame Magneto for feeling that way towards his fellow villains. He is not saint by any means. The majority are pretty much like the above. Repeat the same mistake over and never learn from their mistakes. With the majority of them being sociopathic psychos. Or at the very least the writers portray them that way. So that characters like Magneto and other similar grey characters stand out. Beyond Magneto when he was more of a villain. apoc, Doctor doom, Mr. Sinister which other ones stand out not many if any imo. Mystique is a prime example. Yes she was and is evil. Yet had more complexity than killing the nearest X-men. Post Messiah Complex and she became like every other one dimensional villain. The only reason she is in this comic to me at least was because X-men Apocalypse was announced.
    Last edited by sureshot; 09-10-2016 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    Well the Scarlet Witch nearly commited complete genocide of mutants. Yet she was never really punished for her actions. As well as welcomed with open arms back into the Avengers. If she can be given a free pass for her crimes. Then I don't see why Black Tom and Magneto being given a free pass for their crimes as being wrong. All three did evil over their careers. Only one came close to wiping out a entire species.
    She also forced Doom to take the blame months after the fact and the Avengers happily went along with it.