Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Child Killer Magneto Allied w Black Tom Cassidy who dismembered a Mutant Child

Magneto, who brutally murdered the mutant teenage girl, Esme Cuckoo after statutorying her while both high on illegal drugs he supplied:

Is now allied with Black Tom Cassidy, as of UXM 12, who dismembered the mutant child named Squid Boy in X-Men 162 :

http://marvel.com/universe/Squid-Boy

Significant Issues
    Killed by Black Tom (X-Men #162)

Always remember the subliminal messages hidden in these comics and the inane amount of sugar coating they throw over those characters' heinous crimes.
    Last edited by DDD; 09-07-2016 at 09:10 AM.

If by "sugar coating" you mean "both were retconned away from accountability" then sure. As of current continuity "Xorn" killed Esme and Black Tom was not in control/sanity.

nice bait tho

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Magneto, who brutally murdered the mutant teenage girl, Esme Cuckoo after statutorying her while both high on illegal drugs he supplied:

Is now allied with Black Tom Cassidy, as of UXM 12, who dismembered the mutant child named Squid Boy in X-Men 162 :

http://marvel.com/universe/Squid-Boy

Always remember the subliminal messages hidden in these comics and the inane amount of sugar coating they throw over those characters' heinous crimes.
    I see what happened here, you got Kuan Yin Xorn and Magneto confused.

BANNED

You mean villain that does evil stiff team ups with villain that also does evil things and I'm somehow supossed to be horrified by it?
    "I don't understand villains "the thread...
    Last edited by somacula; 09-07-2016 at 09:39 AM.

BANNED

If they were portrayed as villains, then their crimes would be out in the open instead of being retconned, ignored and made inconsequential. All responsibility has been dodged not only by the villains but by the creative teams and heroes themselves. It's an outright effort to conceal their past actions.
    Last edited by DDD; 09-07-2016 at 10:22 AM.

BANNED

If they were portrayed as villains, then their crimes would be out in the open instead of being retconned, ignored and made inconsequential. All responsibility has been dodged not only by the villains but by the creative teams and heroes themselves.
    Claremont started it...

BANNED

I don't care who started it. Claremont is an X-Auteur retired.

are you perhaps a defender of the Inhumans?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    You mean villain that does evil stiff team ups with villain that also does evil things and I'm somehow supossed to be horrified by it?
    "I don't understand villains "the thread...
    Doesnt understand comics or recognise characters. Might aswell be blaming Wolverine or Beak for killing Esme as trying to blame Magneto

Xorn killed Esme Cuckoo and did everything else in that storyline. That's canon. Nice sensational topic name.

BANNED

I don't care who started it. Claremont is an X-Auteur retired.
    Doesn't the term "Auteur" specifically refer to filmmakers?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SeanBansheeCassidy View Post
    Doesnt understand comics or recognise characters. Might aswell be blaming Wolverine or Beak for killing Esme as trying to blame Magneto
    Or probably doesn't understand that villain is easily the best job in the MU, you don't get to spend time in jail, you cheat death, you are not subjected to everyone morals, you always get a pass from heroes, all fans love you, you get to do whatever you want and face no consequences, hell that's why I'm proposing for Cyclops to be a villain, he'd have it too easy in the MU

Ultimate Member

Years ago when Magneto released that EMP pulse across the globe before Xavier took his mind away for a bit if you really think about it Magneto's actions directly killed thousands if not millions across the globe but that just gets chalked up to "crazy" Magneto and much of Marvel seems to have totally forgotten about it...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Years ago when Magneto released that EMP pulse across the globe before Xavier took his mind away for a bit if you really think about it Magneto's actions directly killed thousands if not millions across the globe but that just gets chalked up to "crazy" Magneto and much of Marvel seems to have totally forgotten about it...
    I doubt OP knows it was Magneto that did this, probably thinks it was Madrox hahaha

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Doesn't the term "Auteur" specifically refer to filmmakers?
    It's a term that predates movies.