Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Preview: OLD MAN LOGAN #11 (Logan has to team up with...Lady Deathstrike)

Logan has to team up with...Lady Deathstrike.

THE SAGA OF THE LAST RONIN CONTINUES!

• LOGAN is forced to confront the mysterious SILENT ORDER -- a group of warrior monks who threatened his life in the WASTELAND!

• Logan will have to team-up with LADY DEATHSRIKE in order to escape his foes...postponing the revenge he desperately wants to take against her, one of his oldest enemies.

• Will the might of both Lady Deathstrike and Logan be enough to escape the lair of the Silent Order?

Parental Advisory

In Shops: Sep 14, 2016 SRP: $3.99

BANNED

I'm still waiting for an explanation why Deathstrike suddenly has her panties all wet over torturing Logan again, even though her last appearances before Secret Wars she made her peace with him.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 09-09-2016 at 03:11 PM.

Love this series so much. It's Wolverine at his most brutal and badass. The rest of the X-books may be ailing, but I can't remember a time when the Wolverine comics were this awesome.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for an explanation why Deathstrike suddenly has her panties all wet over torturing Logan again, even though her last appearances before Secret Wars she made her peace with him.
    I'm really tempted to go to the conclusion of the usual brain tampering. It makes sense if someone is using Lady Deathstrike as a weapon to go after Logan.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 244 View Post
    I'm really tempted to go to the conclusion of the usual brain tampering. It makes sense if someone is using Lady Deathstrike as a weapon to go after Logan.
    I'd be impressed to get THAT much considering Marvel's current, "Continuity? What's continuity?" policy.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Well this looks good. And hopefully a sep up from last issue. We didnt see much from Lady D last arc so hope ahe has a higher presence with the team up. And i wanna see the disscussion about him not being her logan

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Well this looks good. And hopefully a sep up from last issue. We didnt see much from Lady D last arc so hope ahe has a higher presence with the team up. And i wanna see the disscussion about him not being her logan
    I don't think that matters to her if he's a different Logan he's Logan none the less and that's what she cares about.

Your right and i see your point. However im a stickler for continuity. And having read Wolverines in its entirety for me i want her to acknowledge that she saw his body. I hated #5-7 because of this and because the writer ignored her character development

Yeah same with creed in cw2:xm he nade a crack saying what happened to you logan stay out in the sun to long. While funny i wanted something more. sure xmen die and comeback but if i was creed id seriously want to know why logan is old. And how,he came back lol
    Last edited by berserkerclaw; 09-09-2016 at 04:43 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Your right and i see your point. However im a stickler for continuity. And having read Wolverines in its entirety for me i want her to acknowledge that she saw his body. I hated #5-7 because of this and because the writer ignored her character development
    So much this. Deathstrike was gaining some ACTUAL depth under Soule during The Logan Legacy and Wolverines (if you ignore the MASSIVE PIS that infected EVERYONE except Mystique in #20). Which is unfortunate, because Yuriko has honestly become shallower and more one-dimensional than even Sabretooth was at his most trollerific.

Well, just remember, when we came out of Secret Wars and the Marvel 616...er, Prime...Universe was put back together again, not everything was exactly the same. Some things got undone in the process. I just chalk Deathstrike's regression up to that honestly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Well, just remember, when we came out of Secret Wars and the Marvel 616...er, Prime...Universe was put back together again, not everything was exactly the same. Some things got undone in the process. I just chalk Deathstrike's regression up to that honestly.
    That would be such a horrific cop-out.

"Yeah, Deathstrike had a lot of great development in Wolverines, but we needed her to be a one-note psychopath to make the story work. So Secret Wars!"

Sadly, I can see that ACTUALLY being the explanation....

Best I can come up with. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Best I can come up with. Sorry.
    Don't apologize when your theory is more than Marvel's given us.