Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Default Death of X #1 Preview

I didn't see a thread for this but the web site put up the preview for Death of X #1.

http://www.cbr.com/cyclops-doesnt-lo...f-x-1-preview/

I hate it when the preview don't have the words on the page. :/ That being said I'm interested to see what will happened in the series.
    Hopefully I did the link thing right.
    Last edited by hedgehogvampire; 09-08-2016 at 02:10 PM.

Is that horror the Inhumans' plane ?
    The art looks nice

Part 1 of four and it seems Scott may already be partly justified. ALso looks like they walked into a trap.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Arts nice. Either scott had a stroke or was put unconscience by emma lol or the mists kill him. Either way itll be good to get this tale done

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

^ I'm hoping they didn't just reveal his death. I'm thinking maybe he collapses from the mists rather than dies from it.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Part 1 of four and it seems Scott may already be partly justified. ALso looks like they walked into a trap.
    I think Scott is going to be shown absolutely to be justified to at least take action. The question is whether he'll be justified to take his specific action. I think, in the end, it'll be a sort of Magneto from the bookends of the Claremont era (I agree with your motives, but not your methods type thing), but we'll have to see.

I was just playing around i honestly think hes just unconscius there not dead obviously. This is number 1 after all. He'll die in #4

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    It's not a trap. Scott is, imo, clearly a victim of the mists. It's probably why he took the desperate actions he'll take in this series.

He knew he was dying, and felt that, once he died, there would be nobody else to fight for Mutantkind, so he goes for broke.

This maybe stupid but who is the man next to Magik in one of the panels?

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    ^ I'm hoping they didn't just reveal his death. I'm thinking maybe he collapses from the mists rather than dies from it.

I think Scott is going to be shown absolutely to be justified to at least take action. The question is whether he'll be justified to take his specific action. I think, in the end, it'll be a sort of Magneto from the bookends of the Claremont era (I agree with your motives, but not your methods type thing), but we'll have to see.
    Yeah, from the looks of it he seems to be infected by the T-mist. And I agree with the bolded part Cyclops reasons are most likely understandable and justified but the way he deals with the T-mist is obviously going to cause problems between the mutants and inhumans.

Question, does the X-men know that Black Bolt drop the T-mist bomb onto earth?

It's been awhile since I read Inhumanity. If anything shows how widespread that knowledge is, it's that book.

Speaking of Death of X they just ahowed a mike choi alternate cover depicting blackbolt holding a unconscious ot dead Magik. The article makes it sound all ominous. Saying its the next stage of the war. But come on everyone knows this is a flashbqck and while a cool cover it doesnt do anything for suspence since Magik makes it through this since shes on ExtraordinaryDEATH-OF-X-1-OF-4-CONNECTING-A-VAR.jpg

BANNED

its an interlocking cover, so the other ones will probably have cyclops and emmas beaten bodies.

Astonishing Member

Good grief, the that much emphasis on cleavage necessary in a 'death' cover? *roll eyes*

How old is Ilyana supposed to be now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    How old is Ilyana supposed to be now?
    Like 28 or something? Idk