Default The Human Rocket goes 40!

2016 marks the 40th Birthday of the Man Called Nova (Rich Rider) when his first comic came out in 1976 around about September that year! To celebrate, Nova Prime Page along with Nova fans and Nova fan artists from around the world, have come together to share their stories and fan artwork for Rich and a few for Sam too in one handy digital zine. Visit the link to download it!

Forward written by Doug Smith - Webmaster of Nova Prime Page!
    Afterword by Darren Blackburn (that's me) of Team 619/Nova619!

Art and written contributions from: Scott Abfalter, Richard Pring Adams, Chris Anderson, The Artist-J, Brian Baird, Janko Balash, Joshua Benoit, Darren Blackburn, Joseph Blomquist, Spencer Brown, Sal Buscema*, Cesar Adrian Carrasquel, Barry Chandler, Emiliano Correa, Nick Damon, Rose Davies, Brendan and Brian Fraim*, Alex Garcia*, David Gongora, Jenny Gorman, Jason Heichel, Israel Huertas, Tevin Jones, George Karam, Tom Kelly, Cedric Lab, Jon Lehmann, Art Lenn, Chris Marrian / Javi Solanes*, Alessandro Mastrandrea, Andy Mokler, Blas Quezada Morales, Liam O’Connor, Patrick Olsen, Paul Pelletier/ Rick Maygar*, Keith Pollard*, Guillaume Prevost, Rob Shalda, Riccardo Simone, Joe Singleton, Jason Sloan, Jasmin Steele, Brad Thingvold, Kevin Tiernan, Tracer67, Jimmie A Vinson Jr, Weroidiota, Tobias Wagner, Al Whincup and Michael Wright! *Via the Rob Shalda Collection.

Enjoy and do please comment and also visit the links for contributing artists! Now all we need is to see some more info on the next series! Come on Marvel, we're waiting!!

http://novaprimepage.com/nova40.asp

BIG Happy 40th Birthday Rich!!! I for one am hopefully looking forward to your return.
    Though am a member of the Sam brigade, I would love to see the two Nova’s together!!!

Also BIG thanks for the Nova Prime Page its much appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Endeavor to persevere.

Spectacular Member

I grew up w/ Rich. so I'm really looking forward to his long deserved return!

Any more news on his return?

Thanks for the comments and views - much appreicated! Yeah I hope Marvel do an announcement soon - they've driving a lot of Nova fans mad speculating what's going to happen in the new "duo" series - though I really hope the idea of Rich being the new "Worldmind" to Sam isn't they way he comes back - that would be a major let down - both Nova and Nova Prime deserve equal status!

Quote Originally Posted by nova3333 View Post
    Thanks for the comments and views - much appreicated! Yeah I hope Marvel do an announcement soon - they've driving a lot of Nova fans mad speculating what's going to happen in the new "duo" series - though I really hope the idea of Rich being the new "Worldmind" to Sam isn't they way he comes back - that would be a major let down - both Nova and Nova Prime deserve equal status!
    Equal? One of them is the Nova Prime. There is no equal

Joking aside, I agree for Rich to be the Worldmind would really suck.