Default Space, The Final Frontier...

In the history you know that began being chronicled fifty years ago this date the Starhip Enterprise under the command of Captain James T. Kirk began a five year mission to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one ad gone before. The course of that mission and the actions of the Enterprise's crew shaped the fate of worlds and the history of the galaxy in numerous ways that we have observed, unto the Next Generation and beyond.

But suppose there was a different captain at the helm? What if fate, chance or a perhaps a cosmic entity indulging his curiosity on how things might have gone differently, placed a different individual in command of the Enterprise? The individuals in question would retain all their normal skills and abilities as well as possess the knowledge and education expected of a Starfleet captain. How would the events of the original five year mission be changed? What sort of rapport and relationships this different captain form with various members of the crew and the various beings he encounters? What ripple effects would the substitution have on the history of the Federation and the Galaxy at large?

I, The Watcher, pose this question to you all,

What If One Of The Following Was Captain Of The Enterprise?

A. Jack O'Neill

B. John Chrichton

C. William Adama

D. Jack Harkness

E. Steve Rogers (MCU)

F. Tony Stark (MCU)

G. Oliver Queen (Arrow)

H. John Snow

I. Tyrion Lannister

Astonishing Member

D. Jack Harkness - more sex with all genders!

E. Cap - NO sex

F. Tony Stark (MCU) - more female space sex

G. Oliver Queen (Arrow) - Enterprise shoot photon boxing glove torpedos

That's all I got

B:

John is like a modern Kirk. In that he was bad ass, charm, one liners and luck with space babes. Plus he is SMART. Huge plus there.

Mighty Member

Oliver from Arrow is either relieved of command for utter stupidity or gets the ship destroyed.

I have the oddest feeling that Tyrion will end up coming across as an angrier, more hands-on, Picard.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    F. Tony Stark (MCU) - more female space sex
    And the Enterprise gets one hell of an upgrade, especially if he gets to bring Reed Richards and/or Bruce Banner with him.

"One mere starship, defeating an entire Bird-of-Prey armada!? IMPOSSIBLE!!!"
    Last edited by Radical; 09-11-2016 at 09:14 AM.

Oliver just keeps letting Khan off and trusting him somehow.

He also manages to contrive a situation through his own incompetence where he is simultaneously both the captain of the Enterprise and the head of the Klingon Empire, waging a war against the Federation.

Also, Uhuru, as the resident hot woman operating comms for the team, gets into a long-term on/off relationship with him and behaves like a complete bitch.
    Last edited by Beadle; 09-11-2016 at 12:29 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Oliver just keeps letting Khan off and trusting him somehow.

He also manages to contrive a situation through his own incompetence where he is simultaneously both the captain of the Enterprise and the head of the Klingon Empire, waging a war against the Federation.

Also, Uhuru, as the resident hot woman operating comms for the team, gets into a long-term on/off relationship with him and behaves like a complete bitch.

This is why the board needs a like button.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Melchior View Post
    I have the oddest feeling that Tyrion will end up coming across as an angrier, more hands-on, Picard.
    ...I kinda want Bronn to be in his crew if that's allowed as well.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Melchior View Post
    With a dash of Ferengi. Once Tyrion finds out about gold-pressed latinum there'll be no stopping him.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    And the Enterprise gets one hell of an upgrade, especially if he gets to bring Reed Richards and/or Bruce Banner with him.

"One mere starship, defeating an entire Bird-of-Prey armada!? IMPOSSIBLE!!!"
    EDIT: Semi-official for Scotty. I believe the one book that had him take teh Kobayahi Maru test had him when because he figured out a way to one-shot the Klingons, no matter how many ships showed up.

I now see Scotty and Stark getting in a long running feud on who can update the Enterprise the best. Everyone else's opinion is that it outperforms whole civilizations now.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight

Quote Originally Posted by radical View Post
    and the enterprise gets one hell of an upgrade, especially if he gets to bring reed richards and/or bruce banner with him.

"one mere starship, defeating an entire bird-of-prey armada!? impossible!!!"
    "Tony Stark upgraded the Enterprise in a cave!

"WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!"

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    With a dash of Ferengi. Once Tyrion finds out about gold-pressed latinum there'll be no stopping him.
    Nah, Tyrion was never particularly concerned with wealth (because he was rich as hell) and was super generous with his (father's) money.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    "Tony Stark upgraded the Enterprise in a cave!

"WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!"
    LOL! XD I consider that the sincerest form of flattery.