Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Naruto vs. Toriko

Naruto, the 7th Hokage, takes on the Gourmet hunter Toriko

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

just gonna leave these here.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Toriko is kind of absurd right now. His attacks have been on the 'lay waste to a continent' level for a while now.

And he's still not woken up the green ogre that's inside him so he's still got room to grow.

Speed is... a bit tricky maybe...?

But what is Naruto going to do him?

Extraordinary Member

At this point I'd say that Toriko is kinda closer to DBZ overall than he is to Naruto. At least to the point where his attacks should be able to completely wreck Naruto's days.

As he is now, Toriko is probably a planet buster that's operating on a respectable fraction of the speed of light.

Naruto is... not.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    As he is now, Toriko is probably a planet buster that's operating on a respectable fraction of the speed of light.

Naruto is... not.
    Not to mention that he could probably eat Kyuubi, considering he took a bite out of an Appetite Demon of Neo's caliber and was none the worse for wear.

Naruto is... not.
    considering all the attacks that have been thrown around and the level of said attacks, i'm inclined to agree.

just when you think toriko can't get more ridicules....

At this point, I'm certain the only reason they haven't blown up the planet is because they live there.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

At this point, I'm certain the only reason they haven't blown up the planet is because they live there.

it might be that time.

I always assumed that it's because their world is just ridiculously more durable then ours. Y'know, like the Kai planet.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I always assumed that it's because their world is just ridiculously more durable then ours. Y'know, like the Kai planet.
    It's probably a bit of both. They don't want to break it and it's tougher than your average real planet.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Toriko did comment that the world felt very small now that he's capable of wrecking it with impunity in the most recent chapter.

welp............looks like we might have a upper limit for toriko.

A) it has been explained that there are a lot of gourmet beings in Toriko's much larger version of Earth and also the raw stuff of gourmet cells. It's worth considering that the world itself is, cumulatively, more durable, since everything that shakes the world has to go through some of that.

B) Toriko stomps this. Everyone still fighting at this point in this manga has world-altering attacks which, on a normal-sized Earth, would basically destroy it, as their casual, non-esoteric options. A single swing of Toriko's hand would be a stronger, faster attack than anyone in Naruto has ever imagined.
    Last edited by Morning; 10-21-2016 at 12:49 AM.