Default Need help buying Nightwing tpbs

I was browsing Amazon looking to finally fill my shelves with Nightwing paperbacks (I own single issues but not a single book) and noticed that there were a bunch of re-released pre-New 52 Nightwing books. I guess my question is, since I'm planning on buying the re-release ones as new ones pop up anyway, is it worth buying the trade paper backs that were released prior to these re-released volumes? Would it be more beneficial for me, a person who likes organizing my shelf in chronological order, to just buy the re-released volumes and ignore the older ones? Would the re-release volumes eventually cover the entire pre-New 52 Nightwing story? Thanks in advance to those who will answer. It would be greatly appreciated and could save me a few bucks.

I'm missing 2 of the older print Nightwing tbps. They are very expensive now. Out of curiosity I bought a newer printing of a book I had. The colours are much brighter and the paper is glossier. I'm not sure which I prefer tbh. I imagine DC will eventually get around to printing all of them. It certainly would be the cheaper option. Hope this helps