Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    Since the JL needs more female members, I think using Star Sapphire in JL instead of Hal Jordan can be tried.
    However, I thought they aren't using Hal in the JL at present. (Isn't it currently Simon and Jessica?)

Jessica and Simon in JL is obviously a temporary thing. Sooner or later, Hal Jordan will be back in JL. Female lanterns like Jessica does also help the JL have more female members. Unfortunately, cannot really cram too many lanterns in JL. Previously, JL had both Hal and John Stewart at the same time. JL also does not need too many aliens from other planets. The many color lanterns can probably be better utilized in a space team similar to the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    Jessica and Simon in JL is obviously a temporary thing. Sooner or later, Hal Jordan will be back in JL.
    Maybe, but not definitely.
    (Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll kill off Hal again for a while.)

I like Simon and Jessica as the JL's GLs for as long as they're Earth based. The problem with Lanterns in general (Hal included) is that they're off planet so often they're not effective members.

That said I'd love to see either Saint Walker (who was on Earth last we saw him) or a new Blue Lantern (their numbers are overdue to go up!) with the League, they could use a peacekeeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunday View Post
    The main non-Green corps member I'd want to see on the League is Carol, yeah. I'd love to see her interact with the League members, but honestly that doesn't fit Carol's character. She's always been the grounded type, managing her business has always been one of the cornerstones of her character, the superhero life shouldn't agree with her despite her recent escapades in space.
    There was a time when most of the JLA members had day jobs that were important to them (and provided them with supporting casts that didn't wear costumes, which I think is important). Hal, after all, was - at one time - a test pilot in Carol's company. These days I guess we're down to Flash and his profession as a forensic scientist.
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

None of them. Why would they focus on Earth? At least the Green Lanterns have members from Earth. If they need another woman on JL, why not use the numerous heroines who go largely ignored instead?
    Last edited by Crazy Diamond; 09-12-2016 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuxedo Elf View Post
    That said I'd love to see either Saint Walker (who was on Earth last we saw him) or a new Blue Lantern (their numbers are overdue to go up!) with the League, they could use a peacekeeper.
    It'd be neat to see an official Blue Lantern from Earth, since I think Guy in that Futures End issue, Kyle for the final fight against Krona, and Hal as a quasi-blue have been the closest we've had to one.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It'd be neat to see an official Blue Lantern from Earth, since I think Guy in that Futures End issue, Kyle for the final fight against Krona, and Hal as a quasi-blue have been the closest we've had to one.
    Kyle was blue for a few issues after Major Force stuffed his girlfriend in a major appliance.
    I have no beef with Vegans