Spectacular Member

Post whats better The New Adventures of Superman tv show or supergirl tv show ?

man i like both ! i did enjoy watching The New Adventures of Superman it was a really dope show .

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Quote Originally Posted by 2britishnerdz View Post
    man i like both ! i did enjoy watching The New Adventures of Superman it was a really dope show .
    Are you talking about Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman? I think you are .. I doubt your talking about the animated show... with that said they lost their way mid season 3 but I really enjoyed 1st and 2nd season alot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 2britishnerdz View Post
    First season vs first season I'd say they are about equal, though I appreciate Supergirl's struggle to figure out the right thing to do, which I don't recall much of in Lois and Clark. Whether Supergirl can keep the quality for a few seasons like Flash, or falls off the rails like Arrow, remains to be seen. I'm not encouraged by the move to CW or the inclusion of Superman as a cast member.

Hard to say in that they were different styles. Lois & Clark was more of a romantic comedy with some action/adventure thrown in while Supergirl is more of a sci-fi/action/adventure with some romantic comedy thrown in. I liked Lois & Clark because it was a comic book based show, but I would lean more toward Supergirl now because it is more comic booky, more things from the comic books and more like watching a comic book.

Retired

I liked the first season of SUPERGIRL, but nowhere near as much as the first season of LOIS & CLARK. I mean, Terri Hatcher--come on.

BANNED

Supergirl is a much better show for the superhero elements, which were barely there in the low-budget, soapy layers of Lois and Clark.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

I like both! But if I were to say which is ths better superhero show I would go with Supergirl.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Lois and Clark was a much better production.

Lois and Clark. The writing and acting were better. The writing more so. It also had better plotting and pacing.
    Bronze Age baby.
    OGG - Original Grim 'n Gritty

Punchedugly.com

Lois and Clark - Every time Perry said something Elvis related I can't help but smile. God that show had great cheese.
    But Supergirl is a close second and threatening to eclipse it all the time, if only because the lead is freaking fantastic.