Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Default Overwatch Game thread

I'm surprise their isn't a thread for this game on this board given the subject matter.

If you are playing in a competitive match and you are on an offense payload or a king of the hill match do not pick a sniper(no you're not good enough at playing Purple Girl or Japanese Hawkeye to make up for the inherent weakness those characters bring to those match modes, and if you're going Anna you'd best focus on healing or it applies to you too), for the love of God that drives me nuts.

Edit: This only applies for people on my team, people on the other team feel free to main Widow and Hanzo to your hearts content
    Last edited by Hiromi; 09-11-2016 at 11:10 AM.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Default Anyone here play Overwatch?

I'd think their would be more talk about this game on these boards given the subject matter.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    If you are playing in a competitive match and you are on an offense payload or a king of the hill match do not pick a sniper(no you're not good enough at playing Purple Girl or Japanese Hawkeye to make up for the inherent weakness those characters bring to those match modes, and if you're going Anna you'd best focus on healing or it applies to you too), for the love of God that drives me nuts.

Edit: This only applies for people on my team, people on the other team feel free to main Widow and Hanzo to your hearts content
    Hanzo and Widow mains are the bane of my existence as well. Nothing worse than having both of them on your team. No team regardless of game mode or map needs more than one sniper. It's goddamn annoying.