Now that we have word that the Finchs are officially taking over Wonder Woman come November, what are your hopes for the series under them?

Mine:

1.) Cheetah within the first 6 issues. Seriously, the Wonder-rogues, after being absent from this book for 3 years deserve to make a major come-back. The Finchs' first priority should be to reintroduce and modernize Diana's villains. I'm hoping that new threats will be kept to a minimum for at least 18 months while Diana squares off with the likes of Cheetah, Giganta, Dr. Psycho, Circe, Queen Clea, Dr. Poison, etc.

2.) We learn why Diana put on a costume, left Themyscira, and why she became known as "Wonder Woman".

3.) The full details on Diana's relationship with Steve Trevor and A.R.G.U.S. revealed. I'd also like to see Steve regularly appear as an ally to Diana.

4.) Diana making some friends beyond Zola and Hessia. Let's see her build relationships with Etta Candy, Helena Sandsmark, Donna Troy, Artemis(the Amazon), Black Canary, and Batwoman.

5.) Build up the Amazons from their current savage barbarian state to something more credible and inspirational. Have them start creating their own technology, abandoning their brutal stance toward men, and working to improve their civilization.

6.) Ditch the 7-Eleven bracelets and sword and rely primary on the lasso, tiara, and bracelets as Diana's primary weapons.