Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default All-New Wolverine #13 Letterless Preview [Warning spoilers for Civil War tie-in]

http://www.cbr.com/all-new-wolverine-13/

spoilers:
    Gotta say I'm relieved to see that Gabby survives after what happened to her last issue. I wonder what's in the box that it has to be classified though.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Yeah, already got spoiled in the X-23 Appreciation thread.

Anyway, not entirely sure on the artwork. Laura's face looks kind of off in a couple panels.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 09-12-2016 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Yeah, already got spoiled in the X-23 Appreciation thread.

Anyway, not entirely sure on the artwork. Laura's face looks kind of off in a couple panels.
    Yea and on top of that spoilers:
    Gabby's facial scars seem less pronounced than they've been the whole series, though I wonder if that's on the art or if it has to do with how she survived Logan stabbing her.
    end of spoilers

But it's definitely a weird choice to put such a huge spoiler in the preview especially when the other 2 pages don't spoil anything.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Yea and on top of that spoilers:
    Gabby's facial scars seem less pronounced than they've been the whole series, though I wonder if that's on the art or if it has to do with how she survived Logan stabbing her.
    end of spoilers

But it's definitely a weird choice to put such a huge spoiler in the preview especially when the other 2 pages don't spoil anything.
    I think it has more to do with the artwork than anything else.

But old Logan probably will remain with the new mental trauma and permanent thoughts that he had killed a nice girl...

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    But old Logan probably will remain with the new mental trauma and permanent thoughts that he had killed a nice girl...
    Given how nonexistant editorial and continuity is, they'll probably never mention it again in any other book.

You know Marvel has a really bad habit lately about spoiling things for the next story arc while in the middle of a current story. I get that you have to get people interested in buying series in the future but it honestly kills the impact of what's going on.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    You know Marvel has a really bad habit lately about spoiling things for the next story arc while in the middle of a current story. I get that you have to get people interested in buying series in the future but it honestly kills the impact of what's going on.
    Kinda raises the question of the point of a dramatic cliffhanger if you're just gonna spoil it before the next issue even drops. Can't even blame Taylor for this considering, based on his interviews of this upcoming arc, he's kept his answers suspenseful.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Also, do they not notify Tom Taylor about what pages are going up for preview???

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Also, do they not notify Tom Taylor about what pages are going up for preview???
    Not really sure. Is it normally customary for Marvel to do that? I mean they seem to censor some things that would be spoilers like the arrow on the cover of next issue of Spider-Woman or whatever's in the box yet it's 1 step forward and 2 steps back when said censor is in the same page as a major spoiler.

BANNED

Not really sure. Is it normally customary for Marvel to do that? I mean they seem to censor some things that would be spoilers like the arrow on the cover of next issue of Spider-Woman or whatever's in the box yet it's 1 step forward and 2 steps back when said censor is in the same page as a major spoiler.
    TBH, the box's contents is pretty much a no-brainer. It's almost certainly

spoilers:
    A vial of trigger scent. Just look at her reaction in the frame with Gabby.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    TBH, the box's contents is pretty much a no-brainer. It's almost certainly

spoilers:
    A vial of trigger scent. Just look at her reaction in the frame with Gabby.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Looks more like a photo.
    end of spoilers

The only other time they really did that was due to delays and other comics spoiling stuff but never a preview of one comic spoiling its own story. Maybe Taylor knew that I was a nervous wreck worrying over Gabby (even though it might have been obvious that she was going to make it).

BANNED

We don't know that isn't a flashback.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jerk Chicken View Post
    We don't know that isn't a flashback.
    True enough, and that thought did cross my mind. Textless certainly doesn't offer much in the way of context, and those pages could very well be non-consecutive. Still, I find that somewhat less likely.