• It was alright and I wouldn't mind new issues

7 19.44%
  • Did think much of it and will probably not like any new issues

0 0%
  • Hated it and I'm glad it's all over

5 13.89%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All-New Member

I absolutely miss Exiles!! They were one of the titles that drew me into comics, it and the X-Men proper that we're crossing over and I just loved the heck out of it!! Many of it's team members are favorites of mine still!!

Now, I can't believe that no one has mentioned one of the best characters to pop up, NAMORA!! Her and Nocturne were my top faves (and Mimic) for a long time, they're two out of my top 3 favorite blue skinned ladies (Shadow Lass of LoSH is the other!!)!! Here is a visual aid to demonstrate how fierce NAMORA was and how beautiful Nocturne was!!

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I loved Exiles and still curse Marvel to this day for giving it to Claremont and letting him turn it in a garbage can full of his left over ideas and pet characters. Such a massive mistake that the series never really recovered from. The less said about the Xtreme X-Men series which was nothing but a different named Exiles book the better too.

Parkers volume was definitly headed in the right direction in getting the series back to how good it had been, but Claremont destroyed the brand so badly it will probably never fully recover.

If anyone is interested a month or so ago I did start a Exiles appreciation thread but sadly no one replied on it. On the thread you can discuss anything you want about Exiles.

http://community.comicbookresources....ciation-thread
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One