Page 104 of 131 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1957

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post

Thanks for all those pages with the Hobgoblin, The Whovian!

I stopped reading Spider Man - and comics in general - in the 80's before reading them... So, let's say it's been a long time coming... I just read all the Superior Spider Man arch two weeks ago btw : it was my come-back to Spidey and your posts are even more welcomed!

Love those pages especially because of the Ditko reminiscences in some panels. Great trick for a story set around the 250th issue! Great stuff!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    Thanks for all those pages with the Hobgoblin, The Whovian!

I stopped reading Spider Man - and comics in general - in the 80's before reading them... So, let's say it's been a long time coming... I just read all the Superior Spider Man arch two weeks ago btw : it was my come-back to Spidey and your posts are even more welcomed!

Love those pages especially because of the Ditko reminiscences in some panels. Great trick for a story set around the 250th issue! Great stuff!
    Those were the best Spidey stories back in the day. I couldn't wait every month for the new issue to come out.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Do you think I should try to get the Spider-Man by Roger Stern Omnibus?

The MMW vol 19 - with the first issues with Felicia! - will be out in a few months and it goes till issue 202 - the Stern omnibus starts at the 206th. And there are all those Spectacular SM issues too. I bought the back-issues of the three with Belladonna (if you remember her ) last week and enjoyed them... If the omnibus is still on the shelves of my main LCS, I could be tempted, even if I think that I still have two thirds of the issues in French somewhere...

Edit : maybe all of them? French publication was a mess at that time... I remember issues related to SWII but I'm not sure that they published everything and I most probably quit comics at that time... Aaarghhh!!!... Maybe the safer is to get all the ASM MMW in the future... I will be 50yo when I'll catch where I left. LOL!
    Last edited by Abe; 05-27-2017 at 02:16 PM.

Just realized... Early J. Romita Jr inked by 80's Klaus Janson!?!? WOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    Do you think I should try to get the Spider-Man by Roger Stern Omnibus?

The MMW vol 19 - with the first issues with Felicia! - will be out in a few months and it goes till issue 202 - the Stern omnibus starts at the 206th. And there are all those Spectacular SM issues too. I bought the back-issues of the three with Belladonna (if you remember her ) last week and enjoyed them... If the omnibus is still on the shelves of my main LCS, I could be tempted, even if I think that I still have two thirds of the issues in French somewhere...

Edit : maybe all of them? French publication was a mess at that time... I remember issues related to SWII but I'm not sure that they published everything and I most probably quit comics at that time... Aaarghhh!!!... Maybe the safer is to get all the ASM MMW in the future... I will be 50yo when I'll catch where I left. LOL!
    I would if I were you. I already have them in TPB's but missing some issues. I thought about getting the omni, but decided to pass.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

The Mighty Thor (2016) #4

The Mighty Thor (2016) #5

Fantastic Four #244

Last edited by The Whovian; 05-29-2017 at 11:29 AM.

Fantastic Four #262

Mighty Thor by Fraction and Coipel