Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Holiday specials are always fun, and it's nice to see comic book publishers put out such books, I'll definitely check it out.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt396 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyprincess View Post
    I wish marvel would publish a one shot called, Luke cage's sweet christmas.....
    I would buy that.
    Why not a cross-company story that would also guest-star Milestone's Buck Wild?

I missed DC doing themed specials like this and it sounds like a lot of fun, especially with that creative team .

Yeah, the Huntress thing didn't make a lot of sense given how important Helena's Catholicism is to her, which they're slowly re-establishing for Rebirth, but it being Batwoman clears things up. Though I do tend to forget Kate's Jewish .

So "Flash Family," which I'm going to assume includes Barry, Wally 2, and Iris together, but what about OG!Wally? Will Iris get to remember her other nephew now?

I'll definitely pick this issue up. I miss the Marvel Holiday specials so this will have to fill the void

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Sounds like there may be some darkness. The Wonder Woman story speaks of her crashing some pagan Solstice celebration of Constantine.

Pagan faiths are generally where you tend to find darker holiday stories.
    Although Hellblazer #49, in which Constantine has a Christmas Eve drunk-fest with the pagan Lord of the Dance (who misses the merriment of the ancient Solstice celebrations), was a purely comedic episode in the otherwise generally grim Garth Ennis series.

Radar Sense Bitches !! Matt Murdock's Swagger's Avatar

I loved the Marvel Holiday Comics from the 70's !!

Paul Dini is writing Harley Quinn? Yes, please! I always loved those Christmas specials.

The strange by is i just order a few of the past christmas specials as well! what a weird coincidence.

yuck, it's too early to start thinking about the holidays. I feel like every year the world find a way to bring up Christmas/the Holidays earlier and earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    yuck, it's too early to start thinking about the holidays. I feel like every year the world find a way to bring up Christmas/the Holidays earlier and earlier.
    But, it's September, and this is the month September solicitations come out. Have you ever thought about how early they had to start planning this?
    And considering how BIG Christmas is in terms of being a money-maker, they have to start gearing up for it in advance. I once complained to a store about how early they were staring to put out Christmas items for sale, but I was told they had to because there wouldn't be enough room in their back storage for all of it plus the other merchandise they get. I also worked at a local advertising agency once years ago, and they always had to begin work on the Christmas club savings account ads and other items months in advance (because of the time it would take to write copy; get copy approved; do preliminary artwork for the ads; etc., etc.) so they'd be completed in time.

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
    They hooked me in with Flash Family
    That stood out to me, too. Flash Family Christmas for the win!