Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default All-New Inhumans 11 Spoilers

This is the Final issue of Asmus' run of All-New Inhumans and he's tasked with tying up a bunch of loose ends. He does it in an interesting way...I feel like this issue reads like a television show but really works out well. This is definitely a slice of life issue.

Some highlights:

Frenzy is back and she's saving a bunch of mutants from the Terrigen cloud. Crystal and Company show up to save those Frenzy can't. Later Frenzy lays into Crystal about the cloud, but doesn't get far because

LUNA!!!! Luna finally shows up and it turns out she's been at Captain Britains boarding school inEngland. Luna is clearly her mother's daughter..the sass on that one is FANTASTIC.

We pan over to Gorgon who is having a conversation with an unconscious Petras. We actually get a mention of Gorgons older daughter her, so there's another loose end tied up. Gorgon still has doubts about himself but those doubts pale in comparison to losing his son. Panacea shows up and offers to Gorgon to heal Petras.

We jump back to Crystal and Luna. Luna doesn't beat around the bush and tells Crystal she's dropping out of school all the while throwing shade in Crystals direction and it's hysterical. Apparently Pietro pays for Luna's education. Uncanny Avengers must pay well. Anyway, Crystal realizes she's been locked out of some security systems.

Once more Crystal tries to get shit done and be a mom but Swain interrupts (Crystal just wants to get shit done here but apparently can't). Crystal asks her to fix the locks. Swain chats with Hub - Swain is clearly up to something.

Crystal and Luna are interrupted by Grid, Naja and Flint crashing through a wall...shes about to lecture them but then a call comes in and She winds up leaving Luna with Naja to take this call.

Turns out it's Daisy Johnson to lecture Crystal about non UN nations having Inhuman tech to research the skyspears. Crystal hangs up on Daisy (this seems to be a habit). Crystal goes to her Secret Stash of Booze only to find it's been raided. Crystal looses her temper and is about to storm through the RIV but stumbles across one of the ships many refugees. Our fearless leader falls hook line and sinker for the kids ruse. The kid runs off, Crystal follows...

And it turns out it's Her birthday and she completely forgot. Lots of Crystal love ensues and Gorgon has a huge surprise for everyone.

I honestly didnt expect this issue to go the way it did. But it was really heartwarming and Asmus did a really great job tying up a bunch of loose ends. Definitely a fun issue.

Also there is a letters page guys!!! So go and check to see if your letter got printed!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Thanks for the recap. Was Frenzy involved in rescuing any previously known mutants, or was it all nameless scrubs?

No known mutants that I could see.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    No known mutants that I could see.
    Thanks. I've been keeping an eye out for C-Listers, but I guess casual use of named mutants is probably off-limits until after the various Death of X reveals.

Astonishing Member

Well, at last Luna's whereabouts have finally been answered; especially since she wasn't seen around with the Future Foundation during SECRET WARS.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

To Me this was an EXCELLENT and Sweet way to Put an (For Now) Stop on the All-New Inhumans too!

Honestly I don't believe at all this is the last we have seen of the All-New Inhumans, they will have their own book Again, I have High Belief in that! ;-)

As for this issue it was one of the Sweetest ones I have seen in awhile. The Art Alone complimented it, going for a very fun and well detailed Anime Style look to it that complimented it so much. Love Anime Style and this artist did the job so well, I hope they can become the regular on the Next All-New Inhumans 2.0!

LUNA!!!!! Honestly that I all i have to Say, LUNA!!!!!!! Honest she was a cute ball of Sassy like her mother and really seem to act more like a grown-up then her mother, correcting her and acting so sophisticated, it so suprised Crystal, Loved it!

The Part with Gordon and his Conclusion with his condition and his Son is the BEST, Honestly the BEST!

Crystal SCREAMING out for who raided her WHOLE Secret Stash made me Seriously LOL so Hard and the look on her face was the Best, LOVE Crystal's to the point honesty!

The Party for Crystal made me want to be apart of it, how FAR we have Come IMO form Issue #1 and how far IT CAN GO when 2.0 Happens!

The Inhumans and Frenzy Saving Refuge Mutants was a spot on showing of the REAL DEAL that should be shown more often of the Inhumans cause that is who they truly are, saving lives and living up to solving the problems that have happen from the cloud, all of them they can accomplish, PERIOD!!!!!!!!

Overall this book was one of the BEST of the ANAD Era, PERIOD and Ending right now means Nothing Bad to me and it should not to Anyone Else that Loves this book!

If it did what it had to, it is a win. You Share it with Everyone You Know it keep is spirt alive, let it be read by generation after generation!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

So, they never did elaborate on Naja's backstory, did they? I heard about her possibly being a former fashion model who hated her shallow lifestyle and took to Terrigenesis very fast since it meant no longer having to conform to human standards of beauty, and I do want to know if it's really the case.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Well said CJ! It was a nice positive note to go out on!!

Myetche - they never did! But I'm sure Soule will reveal it in time. Naja seems to be a fan favorite.

It was a great issue and the ending was amazing. I loved the interactions of Crystal and Luna, it was pretty fun to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    This is the Final issue of Asmus' run of All-New Inhumans and he's tasked with tying up a bunch of loose ends. He does it in an interesting way...I feel like this issue reads like a television show but really works out well. This is definitely a slice of life issue.

Some highlights:

Frenzy is back and she's saving a bunch of mutants from the Terrigen cloud. Crystal and Company show up to save those Frenzy can't. Later Frenzy lays into Crystal about the cloud, but doesn't get far because

LUNA!!!! Luna finally shows up and it turns out she's been at Captain Britains boarding school inEngland. Luna is clearly her mother's daughter..the sass on that one is FANTASTIC.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    To Me this was an EXCELLENT and Sweet way to Put an (For Now) Stop on the All-New Inhumans too!

The Inhumans and Frenzy Saving Refuge Mutants was a spot on showing of the REAL DEAL that should be shown more often of the Inhumans cause that is who they truly are, saving lives and living up to solving the problems that have happen from the cloud, all of them they can accomplish, PERIOD!!!!!!!!

Interesting in ANI the Inhumans are portrayed as they cared for mutants and in All New X-mens Crystal and the others ANI characters are portrayed as if they had some kind of grudge against mutants .

On one hand the writer tries to show the characters in a positive way and the other side the writer only reinforced the schism that some fans already have.

Uh, did I miss an issue?
    What happened to Utolan, Flint's mum, and Ana?

Well there's no answer from that end other than how issue 10 ended. We may find out later. But the RIV is full of refugees from Utolan.

There is a chance that all of that will be mentioned in Uncanny Inhumans. I also hoped we would find out about what happened to Ana and what would be her powers after Terrigenesis.

I'm gonna miss the hell outta this book. There's just so much potential that's probably gonna go unused now but unfortunately that's just how comics go.

I think my fav honestly was that random mutant/inhuman in the background who literally had a hammer for a head like... wtf? that made my day. XD
    . My Little Pony . ASM: Renew your Vows . Ms Marvel . Generation X . Doom Patrol . Super Man . The Flash . Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps . Trinity . Teen Titans . Super Sons . Mister Miracle . Saga . Paper Girls .

I'm grateful Luna was remembered.

Bummed this book has ended. It pretty much had boundless potential and I liked it better than Uncanny (although I do like both books).

Heres hoping for some kind of a relaunch once the events are over.