Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm glad the book got such a sweet ending, honestly. And it feels more hopeful to me than most books that get cancelled, because usually you know you won't see the team again (either not for a while or not that incarnation) but here we know they're still around in a visible way. They'll be in IvX and even if they don't get another ongoing there's always the chance of a miniseries or backup stories/guest appearances in other books at some point. I'll miss the creative team on this book because they were A+, and I'm a huge fan of Asmus' writing style and really hope he gets to do more inhumans stories someday but at the same time I'm glad that the ending tied everything up but didn't really end the story.

And it was so, so great to see Gorgon get a proper character arc I wasn't a fan of the concept of ending it with all of his injuries being healed but the way it was done worked well enough for me. And I can't wait to see him getting to be A Parent and spending time with Petras (like, there have to be plans to include even a few panels in IvX or Uncanny or somewhere they're not gonna throw his kid in limbo again I hope).

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Such a great issue. It's unfortunate that this was the ending of All-New Inhumans, but I couldn't be happier that we got to spend 11 amazing installments with the fun weirdos! I could list everything I loved about it--but that list would probably take too long to make!
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD