Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Uncanny Avengers #13 (Spoilers)

The Unity team is no more. Cable, Rogue and Deadpool have all been removed by HydraCap as Cable tries to find a cure for the Terrigen. Hopefully these will join the X-Men to face the Inhumans, Shaw could also help tie in the Hellfire Club and Uncanny Team. Stage is being well set for I v X.

This book is gooooooood
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

So good. Cable and Rogue are doing more to stop the T-Mists than anyone, and Hydra Cap is being a huge hypocrite here. Guarentee you that if something was out there killing humans, or even Inhumans, he'd be a hell of a lot more proactive. Him saying that they probably just set the U.S. Army back from finding a cure was downright laughable!? When has the Army ever tried to help mutants?

God it felt good to see Nathan kick his ass! And then Rogue just camly step on Cap's chest to keep him pinned down, barely having to exert any effort at all.

Best mutant book on the shelves right now. Team book at least. OML is pretty darn good too, mainly due to the art.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    So good. Cable and Rogue are doing more to stop the T-Mists than anyone, and Hydra Cap is being a huge hypocrite here. Guarentee you that if something was out there killing humans, or even Inhumans, he'd be a hell of a lot more proactive. Him saying that they probably just set the U.S. Army back from finding a cure was downright laughable!? When has the Army ever tried to help mutants?

God it felt good to see Nathan kick his ass! And then Rogue just camly step on Cap's chest to keep him pinned down, barely having to exert any effort at all.

Best mutant book on the shelves right now. Team book at least. OML is pretty darn good too, mainly due to the art.
    Yeah but Cap is right as well.

You can't have a unity team and then have all the mutants running around breaking into government facilities behind his back. 100% defeats the purpose of the team.

And, if this was traditional Cap, asking him to get the army intelligence may have worked. But, at the same time, it would also give away Cables plan to steal it.

He should have known right when Cable joined the team that he was never going to "follow" cap though.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

No chance. The Army wouldn't share the fact that they're weaponizing the T-Mists to use against mutants with Cap. And there is no way U.S. AMRID's research was for a cure. Look at what the U.S. government has developed over the years to detain and outright kill mutants!

Rogers was being completely naive here, which is typical for the Avengers when it comes to mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    No chance. The Army wouldn't share the fact that they're weaponizing the T-Mists to use against mutants with Cap. And there is no way U.S. AMRID's research was for a cure. Look at what the U.S. government has developed over the years to detain and outright kill mutants!

Rogers was being completely naive here, which is typical for the Avengers when it comes to mutants.
    Normal Cap has defied direct army orders before and done stuff anyway.

So it isn't out of the realm of possibility that he could have gotten the research himself. Especially with Sharon bascially running SHIELD.

Maybe, but based on his reaction I think Cable and Rogue were right not to trust him on this.

Regardless, great issue. I'm LOVING this series now.

BANNED

I'd be down if Cable and Rogue created a new X-Force now

I usually don't read this book but I pick it up on a whim and I'm confused as to what is going on.

Do the writers not understand how Shaw's powers work or is this another case "Cap Aura" magically overpowering Shaw's mutant ability (see Captain America Vs Warpath for more detail)
    Rogue was cool, which made me miss Rogue in the X-Verse.
    Why did Deadpool call Rogue his daughter? For a second I thought it was Mystique but no...it's still Wade
    The stuff with Red Skull and Quicksliver was interesting...I wanna see how that's gonna play out.
    I also liked the Voodoo side story...with a Hand control Hulk....scary just to think about
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 09-14-2016 at 09:22 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Rogue & Cable were flat out awesome!!! They are taking matters into their own hands to save Mutantkind. Cap's position then disbanding the team was indefensible. Then he throws a hard insult to Deadpool. I think this was proof that is not the real Steve Rogers. It is telling that even though Cap disbands the team, the rest still follow Rogue next issue. That is the level of HERO our Roguey is!

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Rogue & Cable were flat out awesome!!! They are taking matters into their own hands to save Mutantkind. Cap's position then disbanding the team was indefensible. Then he throws a hard insult to Deadpool. I think this was proof that is not the real Steve Rogers. It is telling that even though Cap disbands the team, the rest still follow Rogue next issue. That is the level of HERO our Roguey is!
    I just loved her holding Hydracap down by her boot! It was heaven!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Deadpool has a daughter named Ellie, who has the X-gene. That's what Wade was reffering too.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Giving Cap a pass because that's not him technically. It was still nice to see Cable kick his pudding.

Voodoo, The Hand, Skull and Pietro. So many things happening and I can't wait for them all to play out. Good riddance to the unity division. Honestly it was a cringed partnership and all the original crew ever did was argue and get the Earth stepped on.

Top 3 X-Book. . .

Good book I kind of feel like Rogue did not have much to do in this situation. They knew the risks and how it would affect the team but could not leave a chance to get a permanent cure aside.

Not that believe Cap would do different being the original or this Hydra counterfeit copy because as said they had mutants members attacking a military base goes against the premise of the team and destroy the goal trying to achieve.

Fortunately despite Steve Hydra intentions Uncanny Avengers team will not end quite the opposite .

Yeah, this probably is the best X-Book (if we're calling it that).