Default Where Should I Share My New Webcomic?

Soooo, this is probably the wrong place to post this, but I have always been told what a great place the CBR community is! My name is Kimberly De Liz, (a few of you may recognize the name. I am Renae De Liz's sister and Ray Dillon's sis-in-law).

I have worked on a few major projects in the past, but never a web-series. I am not even set on having a web-series, per say, but I think this may be a good way to see if people would enjoy my humor or not (I am an odd duck, and my daughter is... well... four.)

Does anyone have experience or give me advice on how to up traffic to my comic, or how to get the 'right' people to see it? It's just a hobby right now, but since my forced medical retired from the AF, it would be nice to have a little extra income somehow... and doing something I love? The idea is unfathomable.

No matter what, thanks for your time!

Below are the links to the comic strip, and I will be posting every two weeks.

-Kim

http://monkeypants.webcomic.ws/
    https://www.facebook.com/MonkeyPantsWebcomic

Kids Listen to Seal, Right?

Probably the Artist & Writer Showcase.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

Thanks Michael!