View Poll Results: Do You Nibble Or Binge When It Comes To Streaming?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nibble?

2 66.67%
  • Binge?

1 33.33%
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Default Streaming: Bingeing vs. Nibbling

Thanks to Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime for TV shows along with Crunchyroll and Funimation for anime, I do a considerable amount of streaming, at least three times a week, maybe four, though it's hard to tear myself away from sports which I love. However, when it comes to streaming, I'm more of a nibbler than a binger, doing only two, maybe three episodes of any given show at a time instead of entire seasons as some folks do, and I'm fine with that as I like my entertainment in small amounts rather than in huge chunks. So, to everyone here, just for fun, when it comes to streaming, do you nibble, or do you binge, and why?
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 09-15-2016 at 05:53 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I don't usually stream... if I'm interested in watching whole seasons of something, I buy the DVD set.

But I never binge. I've never liked a TV show so much that I wanted to watch a whole season all at once like that... I would just get sick of it really fast. Normally I watch about one episode a week.

BANNED

Shows I really like... I watch 1-2 episodes per day, and then often the last 6+ or so episodes in one-two dayss when the plot kicks into top gear.

Of course I just did watch the Supergirl bluray in like 5 days, so it varies.

Only things I ever binged were the Netflix marvel shows
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I also watch an episode a day. I like having a bit of anticipation in-between two episodes, because for me that adds to the viewing experience.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

I seldom binge watch anything be it through regular TV or streaming. For the most part whenever I get on Netflix I will most likely just watch one or two episodes of a show depending on what it is. If it is a shorter program I am fine with a couple episodes, but if it is a longer show like Daredevil I will just stick to a single episode and then move on to something else
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!